Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2008, 05:02 PM   #1
goddes_sarah

Default Male Mistresses & Fakes

Hi,

I am goddes sarah. I am an experienced real-life mistress and am now searching for my first camslave.
You will be allowed to have a few limits, but otherwise you will be completly my property, I will not accepted missbehavior!
for more details please pm!

Last edited by goddes_sarah; 04-20-2008 at 05:19 PM. Reason: forgot an important word
Old 04-20-2008, 05:38 PM   #2
tocentury08
Account Banned

yes i am willing to be ur slave. pm me then ill tell u addition details i have a cam
Old 04-20-2008, 06:59 PM   #3
pillowman

Default slave

hi im willing to be your slave iv pmed my details to you look forward to your reply
Old 04-20-2008, 07:22 PM   #4
tocentury08
Account Banned

u should pick me because i answered first. and i pmed you my details
Old 04-20-2008, 07:32 PM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Default I am waiting

For your instructions.
38/m
No hard pain, no eating poop/piss, nothing that marks me
Old 04-21-2008, 03:32 PM   #6
pillowman

chiiiiiiiiiiil weeeeeeeeenstoooooooon! no need to get tetchy im sure that goddess sarah will choose based on her judgement not you saying pick me
Old 04-21-2008, 04:49 PM   #7
scotsman
getDare Sweetheart

i would like to try being a cam slave never done it so if you would have any advice on how to start i would be willing to learn
Old 04-22-2008, 06:31 PM   #8
Runnin_Champ13

Send a message via AIM to Runnin_Champ13

I have a cam and I am free almost any night.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:30 AM   #9
Losers_arecool

Send a message via MSN to Losers_arecool Send a message via Yahoo to Losers_arecool
Default Sounmds like fun

You sound like fun i think we should play together [email protected]
Old 04-24-2008, 09:05 PM   #10
goddes_sarah

Default getDare sucks!

To everybody who was responding to this in order to find a female master,

I am actually a 16/male and interested in finding a mistress or a female slave. I have tried to post several threads about it and contacted several female board users who had similar threads like this one. Unfurtonatly I never really got any answers, and if I got one, they were mostly weird, not serious, or probably guys anyways, but absolutly nothing "useable"!!

I noticed already that most users here are male. And then I lately read someone writing, that "because you are a female you probably gonna get thousands of responses". So I created a female account and started this little test. While with similar threads as a male, I didn't get anything, with this thread, since I started it, got around a hundred replies! A couple of them even before I wrote it!, just because they saw that I registered!!

My conclusion:

getdare.com users are at least 99% male and for someone like me, who is searching a female mistress/slave(which there are quiet a lot, if you go after the posts in the master/slave area) it doesn't make any sense at all, to be here! I gonna leave getdare.com and can just advise anyone with the same goals as me to do so, too!! Everyone else, please enjoy the site!

bye

thread can be closed.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:19 PM   #11
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goddes_sarah View Post

thread can be closed.
Yes the thread can be closed. But I won't close it... I think all the people you have frauded should be granted the opportunity to reply here. So if another mod wants to close it then so be it but I won't.

There are people like you describe on each & every M/s sites that I know of. And you have proven to be one them yourself.

Oh & this is coming from the 1% female here according to your "stats"

Good luck with your lousy attitude!

Chloe xx
Old 04-24-2008, 09:22 PM   #12
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

Point proven? Yes.
Need for point to be proven? 0
Percentage of Getdare population already aware of point? Approx. 100
Old 04-24-2008, 09:31 PM   #13
goddes_sarah

ok, then dont close it.

you are probably right, that I have prooven to be one of them. I never said anything different. I dont go on every of those sites and dont spend my life with it, but I certainly got interested and thought it couldn't hurt to be open minded and try this board.
Unfurtanetly(or however you spell that stupid word) it was not very productive, because here are not many female users and in the end it looks rather creepy than anyhing else.
That of course doesn't mean that getdare is not a good thing or that people cant find what they are searching for here. But it defenitly is no good for the purpose I described earlier. And I just wanted to save people time and effort by not posting here with the same goals I had. After all it saves even you time, because dont have to deal with all those posts that dont lead to anything anyways...
Old 04-24-2008, 10:44 PM   #14
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

I don't have to deal with all these posts?
You mean, all these posts that I don't read because I'm not in the market?

If it doesn't suit your purpose, then... leave. If you're worried about us having to deal with extra posts, then... don't make more complaining about it.

But nonetheless thank you for your kind words about Getdare
Old 04-24-2008, 11:12 PM   #15
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Fine, fair enough You registered here under another account 2 months ago (yeah, I know this stuff) & didn't find a Mistress so you think the best & smartest thing to do is to set up this fake account & waste others' time. Really clever thinking...

You know, you're not all wrong in what you say. It is true that there are more males than females regardless of M/s orientation. And you want to know something funny? Even though you're female (a real one, that is) & you post in search of a Master/slave you are unlikely to find what you look for instantly. Sure, females receive tons of PMs but the quality or sincerity of those leave to be desired to say the least! I, myself, needed months to find the right match. It is normal that such a quest takes time & patience. Hence the reason why I keep on trying to help with posters in this section as it matters to me & I want nothing else than see the quality go a notch or 2 higher.

I really sincerely wish you luck in finding what you look for but I'm afraid that your lack of patience & honesty may be an obstacle for you...
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk