Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-13-2009, 03:29 PM   #1
Fitty

Default Here's a few dares for the horny beauties out there + one for the fellas too

1) If you have a bass guitar (or a normal one) without the head (the bit with the four tuning bits at the top), I dare you to put it on a firm stand (check its sturdy), get on a stepladder, and lower yourself on to it... see how far in you can get it, and try with ass or pussy.

2) You'll need two magnets for this one (the stronger/bigger the better). Put one inside your hole (try either) and once fully inside push upwards slightly, so that the top of the magnet is just behind a thin layer of flesh (for your pussy this would be your clit). At this point, put the other magnet to it so that they really pinch where it hurts. You can then do a number of things:-
Pull the outside magnet back slowly so that when it finally comes free you get a huge pinch at the end.
Put clothes on (or just lingerie) and take a walk (you can also put a vibrator in there too for extra humiliation.
Fuck yourself by moving the outside magnet around.
Lie down or do a handstand and pour water (or any other stimulating liquids) inside yourself until you’re full and then put some sort of stopper big enough to close the rest of the hole. You are not allowed to take it out for an entire day, and even then you must do it using the magnets first.
If you have a female fuckbuddy, do the first step, then put a hollowed strap-on dildo on top of the outside magnet. The dildo should also be as wide as possible (bit like me ). Then fuck your friend. As the dildo goes in, it should rotate slightly, moving magnet a little for each thrust- feel what mixed satisfaction and pain is like!! Also try this one at the same time as the one above.
For extreme darers- You have to make yourself cum enough to demagnetise them, using any means, but not moving the magnets forcibly at any point.

3) Just a simple one, and fellas you can try this too… I’ve tried it and it canes the first time, but its an easy way to get satisfaction, and see what cum tastes like!! Tie yourself up from head to toe in at least two layers of sellotape. Obviously excluding eyes, nose, mouth and hair, but you can wear a blindfold, just to have a more bondage like experience. And- if you wear sunglasses (or don’t put any sellotape on your head), try going for a walk down the street, and fellas, try getting a boner too because that also is painful under sellotape. Ladies, you can also do this dare along with the one before.

Good luck, and please pm any pics or vids!!

Last edited by Fitty; 06-13-2009 at 03:32 PM. Reason: see post #2
Fitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:30 PM   #2
Fitty

bit like man was supposed to say bit like me
Fitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:53 AM   #3
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

hmm just two things

the 1st would be extremely dangerous and could lead to death, but a good idea

and

the third, do you know how much cellotape costs lol

4/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 07:02 PM   #4
Ameri

The magnets one sounds fun. Perhaps if i can find some of my magnets i'll try it.
Ameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:19 PM   #5
crazymusiclover
Account Banned

hmmm i may do the 2nd one most definetly not the 1st one
crazymusiclover is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk