Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 03-15-2017, 06:05 AM   #1
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Default Dice dare for females (simple setup but highly luck based)

Hey, I had an idea for a dice dare so here it is:

All you need is a vibrator with multiple power levels, a wooden ruler and at most 3 clothespins (if you roll them).
The basic rules are:
1. You are only allowed to cum on the highest level and you begin with the vibrator turned off. You need to roll an increase to are allowed to turn it on.
2. Follow the instructions you rolled (kinda obviously I know )
3. Roll the dice every two minutes. If your vibrator has only 2 or 3 settings every 3 minutes instead.
4. When you canīt hold out any longer but are not allowed to cum pause for one minute and decrease the power level after that by 1.
(The following are more remarks than rules)
5. If you werenīt able to finish it and feel bad about it I am sure we can find a fitting punishment to resolve that issue
6. If you want to do this dare but are not allowed to orgasm feel free to replace the orgasm with an edge. Should work like this aswell.

The rolls:
1. Bad luck. Decrease the power level by 1.
2. Put a clothespin on a nipple or your clit. When you wear already all three you may take on off.
If you canīt bear the pain anymore take it off but decrease the power level by one for each you took off.
3. Spank each buttcheek 10 times with the ruler.
4. Beg the whole time until you roll again to cum as much as you can. Be as desperate as you can.
5. Increase the power level by 1 but choose a task from 1 to 4 to do. (Donīt really expect anybody to pick number 1 though lol)
6. Increase the level by 1. No punishment, you are lucky.

Hope you enjoy it ladies.
I was trying to keep the tasks kinda vanilla for simplicity but it should be possible with the same idea but "more kinky" tasks.
Would love some reports if you enjoyed it and feel free to drop suggestions.
Not too sure how easy or hard it will turn out you since it is mostly luck.

Last edited by herpderp42; 03-15-2017 at 06:13 AM.
herpderp42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk