Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-18-2012, 10:22 PM   #1
revealed
getDare Sweetheart

Default An adventure

This is something I have begun writing for silverdarknight, and while it isn't really following a storyline, it is a story as such. Anyway enjoy

I crawl over to you naked, metal ruler in my mouth as you sit waiting for me. As I reach you, you grab the metal ruler from my mouth as I bend over on my knees ass up in the air ready to spank. You stand and spank me hard and fast on each cheek, over and over until my ass is red, and stinging. I know there will be welts there long after. You then tell me to turn over and expose my cunt so you can spank my clit. You spank it hard and fast 10 times, making me count bringing tears to my eyes, making my pussy sensitive and tender.

Once you are finished administering the spankings I deserve I get on my knees ignoring the pain and heat radiating from my ass and clit, and undo your fly, slowly pulling your pants down to your knees before turning around and putting my ass up in the air. You grab my hair and hold on to it, as you push your cock forcefully into my tender, tight ass. You hold my hair pulling my head backwards as you fuck my ass using me for your pleasure, pulling out before you cum, I turn around and you squirt your cum onto my face.
I lean over and lick your cock up and down cleaning it of my filth, and the last of your cum. I move my mouth to your balls, holding them in my mouth, and sucking on them, lightly pulling them with my mouth, swirling my tongue around your balls, as a stroke your cock up and down using two hands from your head to your base, lightly twisting my hands at the head of your cock.
I change so that my hands are playing with your giant balls and my mouth is covering your hardening dick. I swirl my tongue around your tip flicking the head of your cock with my mouth, teasing you, lightly grazing your cock with my teeth, before fully inserting you deep throating your cock. You grab my head and forcefully fuck me, fast, giving me only quick grasps for air before pushing me back onto your waiting. You cum in my mouth, and I swallow every last drop, glad to have been of service to you.

I kneel on the floor knees open, pussy exposed, breasts pushed out ready to service you again.

Breast/ Nipple Torture
Double Penetration *Not too extreme*
Creativity, something unique and though about
Ice
Humiliation
Mild hidden Public
Bladder control

Dislikes

Scat, extreme anal, extreme pain, mouth soaping, corner time, rice

Limits

Public, Pics, Cam, Permanent, Stupidity, Impossible

Last edited by revealed; 09-18-2012 at 11:26 PM.
revealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:23 PM   #2
revealed
getDare Sweetheart

You tell me to lay on my back, knees up, pussy open waiting for you. I do as I’m told while you grab the 8 inch vibrator. Moving it towards my face I know what you expect, and suck it my spit providing lube. You pull it out of my mouth and turn it on full, inserting it deep within me. Holding the vibe with one hand, you rub and tease my clit with the other bringing me to edge before stopping and removing the vibe, telling me I cannot cum. You repeat this process again and again, driving me crazy with frustration and horniness, moaning and squirming until I think I can’t take any more.

Removing the vibe and placing it on the table. You stick three fingers deep within me, wiggling them around making me squirm and moan. Removing them soaked in my juices you hold them towards me. Knowing what is expected I move to my knees and suck my juices clean from your fingers, tasting my mess.

You walk towards your bedroom and I follow crawling across the ground behind you, eyes lowered, pussy wet still tasting remnants of my juices mixed with your cum. reaching your room you motion to the bed, I crawl towards it and hop on top of it lying on my back, legs slightly apart, arms by my side. You head to the cupboard and I strain to see what you are getting while staying in my position.

You return with several items. Starting first with my legs you position a spreader bar between them, stretching them further apart than I thought possible before restraining them to your bed post, restricting any movement, allowing slight squirming from the waist down. Moving to my upper half you grab my wrists tying them each separately as far away as possible to the bed posts. I am now immobilised tied spread eagle, and open like a slut, waiting for you to do as you please to me. Next you take a gag and forcefully place it in my mouth tying it tight so it doesn’t fall out. You then produce headphones and place them in my ears, turning the music up loud so I can’t hear anything beyond them. You leave my eyes for last, so that I could see how open and vulnerable you had made me, restricting me to play with. You place the blindfold around my eyes and tie it tightly so no light can get in.

I am left waiting in the dark wondering what you will do next. After several long minutes I feel something tickling down my sensitive arms, trying to squirm away from it does no good in your tightly bound bonds. You continue your soft assault tickling my arms, legs, pussy, stomach, nipples, palms, and feet, as I moan into the gag. Never following any pattern, never allowing me to know where you will be tickling next. All of a sudden the feeling changes, I can feel something lightly whipping my nipples but can’t quite get the feel of what it is. The whipping gets harder and harder making my nipples red, stinging and sensitive to every strike. You move down, dragging the object down my stomach towards my wet pussy. Lightly whipping my pussy before moving to my clit, stimulating my most sensitive parts.

You remove the headphones, and leaving the blindfold and gag on you whisper into my ear “I’m going to fuck you hard, you can cum now.” I tremble at the thought, as I feel you on the bed on top of me; I shiver at the thought of you fucking me. You grab onto me and insert your cock, gently until it is all in then pounding into me backwards and forwards hard and fast, unrelenting. I orgasm quickly enjoying the release I had been craving since the beginning. You continue to fuck me hard and rough until you cum. Pulling out you wipe your cock clean over my body.

I can feel you moving off the bed, and hear you walking towards me. You remove the blindfold so I can see what you are about to do. Dropping the blindfold on the floor, you grab your cock and aim it towards my face. You begin pissing all over my face, letting it soak my hair, before moving down my body coating me with your piss, until you are empty. You walk out, shutting the door leaving me tied to the bed, humiliated and bound covered in your piss your cum leaking from my exposed pussy.

Breast/ Nipple Torture
Ice
Humiliation
Mild hidden Public
Bladder control

Dislikes

Limits

Old 09-20-2012, 11:01 PM   #3
gin
getDare Sweetheart

Hot!
Maybe you should go on with that...

HAMLET
God's bodykins, man, much better: use every man
after his desert, and who should 'scape whipping?
Use them after your own honour and dignity: the less
they deserve, the more merit is in your bounty.
gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:33 AM   #4
revealed
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin View Post
Hot!
Maybe you should go on with that...
Thanks! I'm slowly writing it

Breast/ Nipple Torture
Ice
Humiliation
Mild hidden Public
Bladder control

Dislikes

Limits

Old 09-21-2012, 10:36 AM   #5
revealed
getDare Sweetheart

I awake several hours later, stiff from sleeping spread eagle and bound. The smell of your piss has intensified as it has been left to dry over my face and body.

You enter a while later, fresh from your own sleep and untie me, letting me stretch my stiff body before heading towards the back door. I follow behind you, and you tell me to go outside and clean myself off with the cold hose.

I do as you ask hoping not to be seen, wanting to please you. I head outside and turn the hose on full aiming it at myself and washing your dried piss from my body. The cold water makes my exposed nipples stand up, as I slowly wash myself, paying particular attention to my pussy, before you beckon me into the comfort of your house.

I walk inside and see you have eaten your breakfast, leaving me some scraps on your plate on the floor. I get down on my hands and knees and put my head down ass up and begin to eat. After the first few mouthfuls you bend over and kiss my neck, telling me to not stop eating or there will be a punishment.

Unexpectedly I feel you enter my tight ass. Shocked I briefly stop eating to turn around, you lightly spank my clit and warn me for the first and last time not to stop eating until I am finished. I can taste your pee mixed within the food, and I can feel you slowly pumping in and out of my ass pushing yourself deeper and deeper until you are all in, constantly pushing yourself slowly in and out of my tight ass.

Once I have finished your scraps you pick up speed and I can feel yourself thrusting backwards and forwards fucking me hard and fast while I kneel naked on your cold kitchen floor. I feel you tense as you cum inside me, removing your cock and grabbing a large butt plug off of the kitchen bench, shoving it into my ass trapping your cum inside of me.

I stand up as you hug me and tell me to get dressed, as we are going for a car ride, telling me to remember to trust you, to remember you wouldn’t let any harm come to me.

I dress in a short skirt, no panties, and a blouse with the top three buttons undone, and head out to the car. Once I have settled in the car you grab a blindfold from the back seat and cover my eyes with it, telling me to trust you as we leave your home.

After driving in silence, contemplating where we were heading and what you would have me do for what seemed like forever I hear your voice. I want you to start slowly stripping your clothing piece by piece. Once done you are to continually play with yourself until we arrive, no cumming!

Nervous and regretting not wearing panties I slowly unbutton my blouse exposing my lacy black bra covering my breasts. I remove my bra letting it fall to the floor completely exposing myself to anyone who may look into your car. Nervous and excited, remembering to trust you I push my skirt down my legs leaving it on the floor. I can hear you chuckling as you see that I wasn’t wearing any panties.

I pause for a moment before gaining the courage to start playing with myself in your moving car.

I slowly circle my clit with my fingers, rubbing my pussy before inserting three fingers and beginning to fuck myself, alternating rubbing and fucking my wet pussy until we arrive.

Reaching our destination you remove your blindfold and hoping out of the car I see we are in a secluded forest area. Looking over at my seat I see my pussy juices have leaked onto it causing a mess. I bend over exposing my naked ass to the world and lick your seat clean before looking at you wondering what you have planned.

Breast/ Nipple Torture
Ice
Humiliation
Mild hidden Public
Bladder control

Dislikes

Limits

Old 09-26-2012, 09:16 AM   #6
revealed
getDare Sweetheart

You grab a duffel bag from the car, and head down a small overgrown path. I gladly follow, two steps behind you naked, wet and exposed, left wondering; where are we going? What are you going to do to me?

Reaching the end of the path, I see two tall trees ahead of us. You beckon me over and tell me to stand in the middle of them. I walk over to the middle of the trees as you place your bag on the ground, and get some rope and a blindfold out.
You blindfold me before tying me spread eagle, stretched between two tall trees helpless, left only with my trust in you.

I stand stretched between two trees naked, left listening to every footstep, every rustle, hoping it is you and not someone else. After what seems like forever I hear footsteps approaching. I nervously speak ‘sir’ ‘sir is that you’ ‘please sir, is that you?’

Leaving me anxious to know just who is there, and hoping against hope that it is you, you begin dragging something scratchy from my neck down to my spine, reaching my ass and whipping the object against me. When the itching starts I realise that you have stinging nettle. Walking around to the front of me I can feel you circling my nipples with the stinging nettle, whipping them before circling around the base of my breast. Relenting your torture on my breasts you take the nettle away before whipping it against my wet cunt, again and again until it is beginning to get red from the nettle. Parting my pussy lips you push the nettle leaf between them, finally revealing yourself telling me ‘don’t drop them or there will be consequences’

I can relax now knowing that it was you touching me, but I have to be careful not to drop the stinging nettle branch. I trace every line and whip that has been made over my body by the itching, burning sensation surrounding it.

You leave me for another hour, moaning and squirming, clenching the burning nettle between my pussy so as not to drop it. Untying the ropes you tell me to get on my hands and knees, and open my mouth. Glad to finally be released of my bonds I get on my knees and open my mouth as you shove your cock in. I feel you relax before I taste your piss pouring into my mouth. I quickly swallow all of your warm pee until the stream stops.

You remove your cock from my mouth, and take my blindfold off telling me to stay as I am and follow you back to the car. I crawl through the dirty forest floor glad to reach the private comfort of your car.

Breast/ Nipple Torture
Ice
Humiliation
Mild hidden Public
Bladder control

Dislikes

Limits