Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old Yesterday, 05:18 PM   #1
AJtheDom

Default Kik Fearless Fags

If showing your full face or being exposed turns you on, this thread is for you.

This thread is for subs/slaves/sluts/fags that aren't afraid to show all of themselves to whoever messages them, ready to comply and follow through.

Leave your Kik and interests below with a time frame if you are down. Be clear about what you want and don't want.

***Do not post here if showing face, being exposed, or blackmail is in your limits. This thread is for the bold and unafraid.***
AJtheDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM   #2
GaymerPup

I'm a sub that really wants to push myself. Kik is down below, as well as my likes and limits

kik: ifrit4

Likes: being controlled, humiliation, underwear, role play, public (if it's safe enough), games, group play, edging, denial, and I'm sure others. Down to explore.

Limits: Urine, blood, scat, cumming, no getting in trouble, anything that would risk relationships, nothing too messy, and only do anal if I'm feeling ready for it.
GaymerPup is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, exposure, face, kik, risk