Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-06-2009, 03:57 AM   #1
Swirly

Default My first dare experience

I was a shy and skinny lad at school. On my first day at secondary school (I was 13) I met up with a boy named Chris. I remember he walked up to me and shook my hand outside science class and said in a confident voice ‘My name’s Chris.’ I shook his hand hesitantly and we became friends.
Over the months and years our friendship endured. He was always the confident one, a larger than laugh personality. He was slightly taller than me too and a few stone heavier. We were little and large.
When we were fourteen he invited round his parents house to stay the night. My parents dropped me off. It was an old farmhouse set in a couple of acres of Sussex countryside, very different to the little semi I came from.
We had lunch together and then his parents went out. They were going to London for a couple of days, going to the theatre and all that, leaving us young lads on our own.
Well it didn’t take long before Chris started laughing about nothing. Before long he had his Dad’s beer out the fridge and was swigging it back. He thrust one into my hand but I refused. In all my sheltered years I had never had beer before and was convinced he was trying to get me drunk.
We caught a bus into town later and he bought some videos. I had never seen so much money in someone’s wallet before. We got back to his house in the evening and we took our drinks into the sitting room (I had tea) and sat in front of the open fire. The lights were turned down and we sat and watched the flames dance and listend to his CDs. It was then that Chris turned to me and said, ‘Lets play spin the bottle.’
I glanced nervously over at him and he knew I didn’t understand. ‘If the bottle points at you you remove an item of clothing’. He laughed confidently and took a bottle of sherry out of the cupboard and spun it on the floor.
‘No way.’ I said. I was horrified. Although we were the same age there may as well have been ten years between us, such was the difference in our experiences.
Well Chris wasn’t one to take no for an answer and wouldn’t let it go. All I wanted to do was watch one of the new videos but he had a bee in his bonnet.
‘Look, we’ve got the house to ourselves’, he said ‘Lets do something wild’. Chris may have been stubborn but I was more so.
‘No way.’ I said.
‘Alright, lets do dares.’ he continued.
‘If you want to do one so badly, you do one. Count me out.’ I said. Suddenly I felt vulnerable in the rambling house alone with Chris and wanted to distract him away from me.
‘Alright, dare me to do something. As bad as you can make it and I’ll do it.’ he said with a grin.
‘Fine.’ I said. I relaxed a little and gazed at the fire and thought. I tried to imagine what would scare him. If I could think of something he wasn’t prepared to do he’d drop the whole thing, he’d have to.
‘I’ve got it.’ I said at last and I blushed at the thought of what I was about to say to another boy.
‘Well lets hear it,’ he said, with a smirk.
I swallowed and then looked over at him. ‘You’ve got to run around the outside of the house naked.’ I said.
He looked at me seriously for a moment and then he grinned. ‘You little bastard!’ he said and he laughed loudly. He finished his beer and got up and put another log on the fire. Then without warning he started unbuttoning his shirt. I saw a flash of his torso and I looked away and concentrated on the flames. In my peripheral vision I could see him removing his trousers and I knew I was blushing. He laughed again and looked down at me. ‘Well you’re going to watch, aren’t you?’ I nodded slowly and even more slowly turned my head to look at him. He was naked; the flickering flames threw shadows across his body. I had never seen another boy naked before and my eyes drifted over his chest and down his stomach. Slowly, very slowly I looked down at his crotch. I was fascinated. Partly I was relieved to see that my own body was not so different, here was verification that I was normal, but it was more than that. ‘When you’ve quite finished eye balling my dick we’ll go.’ he said confidently. I looked away and stood up and followed him out of the sitting room door into the dark hallway…
Swirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:14 AM   #2
Alex13

Send a message via MSN to Alex13

Nicely written, I would like to see more.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:40 PM   #3
D0M1N1C

Send a message via AIM to D0M1N1C

please more this is fun to read
D0M1N1C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:12 PM   #4
tordman

this is really good!
tordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 03:04 AM   #5
Swirly

Thanks for the positive feedback. More to follow shortly.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:07 AM   #6
Swirly

I followed Chris through the house not quite sure where he was going. We ended up in the dimly lit kitchen and he pulled open the side door and stepped out. He looked back at me once and smiled before running off into the darkness with his hands over his crotch. I watched him until he was out of sight, my eyes fixed firmly on the curve of his buttocks.
For the next few seconds I stood alone on the tiled floor listening to the tick of an old clock somewhere near by. I swallowed. I was in over my head and felt panicked. In a moment Chris would come back, my best friend, and he was naked. I felt like going home but I was stranded in the middle of the countryside with no transportation. And yet I knew if I had a way of leaving that I would stay. Curiosity, or something, was burgeoning within me. It was an unfamiliar feeling in the back of my throat, and it was exciting.
It was a couple of minutes later that he appeared back in the doorway laughing. He had made it around the house and his feet were muddy. He stood on the mat by the door and used a cloth to clean his feet off.
‘There. I did it. Happy?’
‘Not really.’ I said. I looked away because he was still naked and I wondered when he was going to get dressed. Instead he walked over to the kitchen counter and took two glasses out of the cupboard, took a beer from the fridge and poured some into each.
‘Here.’ he said. For the first time I took the glass readily and sipped the beer. It was a welcome distraction and the taste surprised me. I had expected something far stronger but this was mellow. I licked my lips and took another sip. ‘Not bad is it?’ he said and laughed. He stood with his back to a cupboard and drank his beer. I held my glass and fixed my gaze on the big cooker over to the left, waiting for the words that I knew were about to come.
‘Right, your turn.’ he said. I looked over to Chris and he put his head back and laughed.
‘No way.’ I said and before I knew it I had finished my beer. I felt unhappy. Part of me wanted to do a dare, wanted to take my clothes off in front of Chris, for him to see my body but I knew I never could. I felt angry at myself for my own stupid personality.
‘We’ll start with something simple. I dare you to take off your shirt.’ he said encouragingly.
I shook my head. ‘I can’t.’ I said quietly and I hated myself for saying it. The atmosphere was electric in the warm room and I knew this was an opportunity that might not last. I should have taken advantage of it and had some fun, but I just didn’t have what it took. I was scared.
‘No? Not even your shirt? Come on, its only me.’
I put my glass down and felt my shirt with my hand, thinking about removing the buttons, thinking about pulling down my trousers and underwear but I stopped.
I stood still for a moment or so and looked at Chris. He smiled warmly and I allowed my eyes to fall across his torso and back to his crotch. Chris had an erection. I swallowed at the site of it. It looked enormous to me. I looked back at his face in shock.
‘I’m sorry.’ he said laughing. ‘That’s what the thought of you taking your shirt off does to me.’ He turned and walked out of the room and I followed him back to the sitting room. Did that mean he liked me? For the first time that evening I too had an erection at the thought of what could take place between us. Were Chris to try anything I would be horrified and of course push him away. but how I wanted him to try.
He opened the sitting room door and stood in front of the fire and looked down at the embers. The CD had turned itself off and suddenly I felt embarrassed. Perhaps Chris felt it too and he pulled on his trousers and shirt. I willed him not to, I didn’t want him to cover up but there was nothing I could say. This incredible evening was soon going to be over and I had ruined it.

Last edited by Swirly; 01-13-2009 at 03:10 AM.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:55 AM   #7
Swirly

I didn’t see Chris for over a week because his parents had taken him out of school to go on holiday to Florida. I knew his second cousin Luke was going and they got on really well, I had heard the stories and I was jealous. Would Chris and Luke be left alone in the house one evening when the parents went out for dinner? What would they get up to?
I could think of nothing else until Chris came back to school. We hadn’t seen each other since that evening and he didn’t mention it. He just acted as though it had never happened. If he saw the look in my eye, the look that said ‘are we going to talk about this?’ he didn’t show it. Maybe he regretted the evening. Maybe he did the same thing with so many other people it meant nothing to him. But it meant a lot to me. His cousin was going round to stay with his family again that weekend and I wondered why and imagined them both doing dares whilst the adults slept.
For the next week I was distracted in class and moody at home. I had an itch I desperately wanted to scratch. What I would have given to be back in that kitchen with Chris pleading for me to remove my shirt. But he had got the message loud and clear that I wasn’t interested. I wanted to reintroduce the subject somehow, I wanted to get Chris on his own and talk about it; the silence was driving me crazy.
At lunch time on his first day back I suggested we walk around the playing school grounds. ‘What about the others?’ he said.
‘Well see them later.’
‘Alright.’ he agreed and we set off for our walk.
‘You know the other night?’ I said at last.
‘What the dares?’ he said and he laughed. ‘What about them?’
‘Well I don’t want you to think I’m a prude or anything.’
Chris shrugged. ‘I don’t. Forget it.’
‘I mean what sort of dares would you ask me to do on another occasion?’
‘You? Nothing. You didn’t enjoy it.’ said Chris simply.
‘Yea but if you did ask me to do some what would you ask me to do?’
‘Oh, I don’t know. Just silly things, probably. I mean you don’t want to do anything like taking your clothes off, so, I don’t know, hoping round the table with a pint of beer on your head or something.’
‘So you wouldn’t ask me to do anything really embarrassing?’
‘What you? No.’ Chris stopped and turned to look at me. ‘Why? You fancy doing some dares?’ he said and he grinned.
‘Maybe, but I mean, nothing really bad.’
‘Well, I’m gonna have to think about this!’ he said and he smiled and I knew I had done it. That same feeling crept over my shoulders and I knew anything could happen.
‘But you wouldn’t ask me do anything bad?’ I said wanting to keep the conversation going.
‘No. The whole point is to enjoy yourself so I wouldn’t ask you to do anything you wouldn’t enjoy.’ he said.
‘No?’ I said.
Chris stopped again and looked at me. ‘Look, I’m the one who wanted you to do the dares so if you agree to do some I’m hardly going to embarrass you coz you wont do them ever again, will you?’
‘Alright.’ I said.
‘Cool.’ said Chris. ‘Well have to get together again one evening, maybe in a few months, and we’ll have a laugh. Alright?’
I felt everything slipping through my fingers. In a few months! I wanted to do it now, tonight. I couldn’t wait months! I had to say something to get his attention once and for all.
I stopped walking and turned to Chris. He turned to look at me. I spoke clearly and slowly so there was no mistake about what I was about to say. I wanted this to sink in. ‘If you invite me round again, like you did the other weekend, just the two of us,’ I said and I swallowed. ‘I’ll agree to do anything you say from the moment I walk in the house at eight in the evening until the moment I leave at eight the next morning.’
A broad grin spread over Chris’s face. I had his attention. ‘Anything?’ he said.
‘You said you wouldn’t make me do anything embarrassing so I’ll trust you to keep your word.’
‘And if I don’t?’ he said.
This was it, this was decision time. I could feel myself getting an erection at the thought of what I was letting myself into. I didn’t know whether I could go through with what I was saying, but saying the words excited me. Again I spoke very slowly and clearly. ‘If you invite me round I promise to do absolutely ANYTHING you say from the moment I arrive till the moment I leave. No matter what.’
Chris put his head back and laughed. ‘You little bastard!’ he said and I knew when he adjusted his trousers that he had an erection too. ‘Hmmm,’ he said. ‘Might be time to buy my parents so more theatre tickets.’ He slapped me on the back and we walked on.
Old 01-15-2009, 04:05 PM   #8
hawk2251

Nice Story really liking it, looking forward to more and maybe try to space it out a bit its kinda hard to read in one big block.
hawk2251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:08 AM   #9
Swirly

Okay, thanks. Will try and space it out next time.

Here's where I need some advice. The next part of the story gets a little more heated. Am I allowed to submit a story in this section of the Forum that includes more nude scenes and a 14 year old boy??? I get the feeling I'm on thin ice here even though this is based on a true story and the ages are correct.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:06 AM   #10
Swirly

A week has passed since our last chat about dares and we hadn’t mentioned it since. But I felt Chris looking at me sometimes and when I looked back he would look away. It was a weird feeling, like he had some control over me and I liked it. I had imagined time and time again what the night could be like if it ever happened, I could think of little else. I was excited and more nervous than I had ever been. I knew Chris would keep the dares silly to begin with and then try and push my boundaries over the course of the evening whilst plying me with beer, but that was okay with me. The question was how far would I really go? I was keen to find out.

One Thursday lunch time Chris grabbed my arm and led me down the path that led to the school grounds. He wanted to talk.

‘This Saturday night my parents are going to London.’

‘Theatre?’ I asked just to be saying something.

‘Ballet. So, can you make it?’

‘The whole night?’

‘Yep.’

‘This Saturday?’ I asked as though I were checking through my busy diary. I was free, I was always free. I gulped, my mouth felt suddenly very dry and I was cold. What had I got myself into? ‘Yes,’ I said at last.

‘Marvellous,’’ said Chris and a broad grin spread across his face. ‘Now we need to discuss the rules.’

‘Rules?’ I said surprised. This sounded better. I had offered to do ANYTHING, rules could only work in my favour.

‘Yes rules. I don’t want you changing your mind when I suggest something a bit borderline so we need a forfeit that you have to do if you refuse to do a dare. It has to be bad enough that you’d rather do the dare, no matter how bad, but not so bad that you wont go through with it. Got it?’

‘I suppose. What did you have in mind?’

‘Well I’ve given this a lot of thought, actually. The one thing you don’t like doing is taking your clothes off so I think the forfeit should involve an element of that. Sound reasonable?’

‘I guess.’

‘Right. So how about this: Your forfeit for refusing to do anything I instruct you to do on Saturday and Sunday will be to run round the outside of the house naked, like I did.’
‘What??’ I said horrified.

‘Its only the forfeit, this is your punishment for refusing to do another dare, right? So no matter what else happens at the weekend you know it wont be worse than that.’
I calmed down a bit then said. ‘But you could lock me out.’

‘Of course I could, that’s the whole point, isn’t it?’

‘I guess.’ I said quietly.

‘So you agree to the forfeit?’

‘Yes, but I have rules as well.’

‘Oh, what?’ asked Chris suddenly curious.

‘I wont do anything that’ll injure me or get me arrested. Only you can be there and I wont shave my head.’

‘Of course, old boy.’ he said and patted me on the back reassuringly.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:03 AM   #11
verydominant25
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to verydominant25 Send a message via Yahoo to verydominant25
Default what a brilliant piece

of writing! well done - keep it up!!

Last edited by verydominant25; 01-19-2009 at 10:07 AM. Reason: didn't realise it wasn't fiction
verydominant25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:17 PM   #12
Swirly

Thanks for that. Feedback is always nice.

It is mostly fiction but is based on something that happened when I was that age....
Old 01-19-2009, 03:45 PM   #13
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

What, are you guys gay? o.0
wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:51 PM   #14
hawk2251

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swirly View Post
Here's where I need some advice. The next part of the story gets a little more heated. Am I allowed to submit a story in this section of the Forum that includes more nude scenes and a 14 year old boy??? I get the feeling I'm on thin ice here even though this is based on a true story and the ages are correct.
Well done swirly, cant w8 for the next part ^^.

as for 14 years old, i would say is ok but its best to w8 for a reply from someone other then me.
hawk2251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 03:26 PM   #15
ohne_id

Send a message via MSN to ohne_id Send a message via Yahoo to ohne_id

Hey Swirly, very nice story! I'd like to read the rest of it. What of this did really happen if most of it is fiction?
ohne_id is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk