Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-01-2022, 06:26 AM   #1
littlechloe

Female Requesting diaper dares!

Heeey,

I had a lot of fun Monday with my diapered gym dare, which kind of sparked me to do more! You can read about it here

So if you have any dares in mind that involve diapers, I'd love to do them! I always try to write a detailed report, so please also make sure that your dare sort of has some depth in it, I'd love to do specific tasks, or have specific rules.

Looking forward hearing from you!!

XX Chloe

My likes are: anal, pussy penetration deep and hard, nipple play, light pain, crawling, ageplay, spanking, clothing cutting, peeing, (safe) diapered exhibitionism, and humiliation <3 and I am very open to trying new things.

Toys: dildo (5, 7.5, 11 inches) vibrator, vibrating eggs, anal plugs, nipple clamps.

Diapered life: I've been wearing 24/7 for the last year and planned to continue. I still have about 30% of my bladder control, so I can still get away with pull-ups if I need to. For the rest, especially when I'm at home or in bed, I wet basically without noticing.

If you have any questions, I did a AMA here.
littlechloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2022, 05:14 AM   #2
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Wow, that is quite a unique lifestyle, which I really can appreciate.

For the dare I propose you will wear a pullup and take public transport, getting further and further away from your home. You may only stop getting further away from your home, after you have a stain (no matter how small) on your outer clothing. At that moment you put in your vibrating egg at the closest possible safe place and switch it on. Then go into a farmacy and buy yourself either diapers or pull ups for the return trip. After that you return home. However, you can not re-enter your house again until you have again a pee stain on your clothing which should larger than the one you had before...

Enjoy!
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 05:00 AM   #3
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

Next gym trip wear the biggest diaper you have wear a working out mini skirt get the diaper soaked with pee cum what ever have ass stuffed with biggest plug have your pussy stuff with dildo and have your clamps on your nipples with tight tank top.

If you want to take the gym to the extreme just wear biggest diaper and tank top with pacifier in mouth

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 05:13 AM   #4
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

Go the the store you will be crawling around pacifier in mouth both holes stuff nipple clamps on and you will have to crawl to the store if you Don't drive. We need to come up with a outfit

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 09:13 AM   #5
Bondageworld1874

How about u go out in public in just a diaper vibrating eggs long padded coat and knee high boots. Once out find a place to open ur coat and add ur nipple clamps! If u have a face mask I want u to gag urself and cover it with the mask and then continue ur walk and have the egg set to random but do not cum
Bondageworld1874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 11:40 AM   #6
littlechloe

Default My report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondageworld1874 View Post
How about u go out in public in just a diaper vibrating eggs long padded coat and knee high boots. Once out find a place to open ur coat and add ur nipple clamps! If u have a face mask I want u to gag urself and cover it with the mask and then continue ur walk and have the egg set to random but do not cum
Just got back from doing this dare 🙈!

I went out wearing just my longer padded coat, diapers and knee socks. I don't have any high boots, unfortunately, so just my sneakers. I placed my vibrating eggs inside my diaper and turned them on low. I don't have a gag, so I just put in my paci and my mask.

I walked a bit and when I felt I was alone enough, I opened my jacket completely to placed on my nipple clamps. After that, I closed it up again. After walking for about 5 minutes, I felt my nipple clamps rubbing against the inside of my jacket which made them all intense. This turned me on even more, and I turned up my eggs until soon after I came.

I switched my eggs off and went home. After my arrival here I took off my jacket, and kept my clamps on while tying this up! I still feel very horny 🙈.

XX
littlechloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 11:54 AM   #7
Bondageworld1874

Good job on doing the walk! Hope u enjoyed all the aspects of it and glad ur still horny after typing it up!

Maybe u should purchase some boots but in the same outfit?
Bondageworld1874 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, diaper