Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM   #1
paulthai

Default Risk your worse task

Here is the concept dare I thought of while watching something in another chat.

So the idea is for you to post 5 tasks you wish someone would ask you to do but haven’t had anyone ask you. Easy and fun right? Not really, in Getdare fashion it has a twist. One of the tasks must be one you don’t really want the person to say, so you risk that they will choose that task.

The person can choose 3 of the 5 tasks and you can choose either to do pic, video or live proof of completion. I will message each person who replies to this post back if they are taking part, and others may choose to reply to you too. So you may only have me seeing the task or many people.

If you think this sounds fun and a little risky, then I look forward to your reply.

it was pointed out to me that i had not updated this in a while, so thanks SubG for reminding me.

I am currently an online master who loves control, I have so weird ideas that may push boundaries but then again having chatted to some of you people probably not.
paulthai is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk