Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-19-2014, 04:55 PM   #1
wetgirlforyou

Send a message via Yahoo to wetgirlforyou
Default Punish me so I will know my place

Serving is in my nature. I am always very submissive and always thought that I am a well trained slut with a lot of experience. And yet I failed, and all of a sudden just when talking I was very disrespectful towards my Master. I forgot for a moment that I am just a toy that serves for his pleasure. He is mad and made me to start this thread so I'll know my place and this will never happen again. I'm in Your hands now. Punish me hard so I will never forget again what I am.

My toys are: bullet vibe, large dildo vibe, collar, paddle, rope, household objects and lots of various clothes and lingerie.

PM me "Squat" and I'll do 30 squats
PM me "Sumo Squat" and I'll do 30 sumo squats
PM me "Lunges" and I'll do 20 lunges for each leg

ASK ME ANYTHING THREAD

My Blog. Each comment means a task for me.
wetgirlforyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:00 PM   #2
Dom6BDSM
getDare Sweetheart

Let me give you a very hash punishment.

Log out from getDare for 7 days or one week or 168 hours. (Yes those 3 are all the same).

Have fun!
Dom6BDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 10:57 PM   #3
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Punishment

Here is a punishment that also helps you to serve your Master by working his slave body to be better for him.

Strip naked except for your highest pair of heels. Then get your large vibe. Slide it as deep into your pussy as you can take it, pushing it deeper even if a bit painful, as long as the pain is not sharp or if you cannot get it any deeper. Do not turn it on.

Now, time for some exercise. You are to do 50 sumo squats with your arms on the top of your head. Once you start, you are not allowed to move your hands except to steady yourself if you lose your balance. You definitely may not touch the vibe. For each squat, you will also say out loud, "I am Master's toy, and I need to work hard to please my Master in all ways".

If you make it to 50 without the vibe falling out, then you may stop and clean the vibe with your mouth and then your punishment is complete. However, if the vibe falls out, you must subtract the number you made from 50. Take that number, multiply it by 3, and that is the number of spanks you are to give to your Master's pussy, saying out loud for each spank, "My Master's pussy must learn to be strong and obey".

Then you may take a 2 minute rest. After the rest, you are to start again, starting at 1. If you fail again, you are to repeat the pussy spanks in the same manner as above. If after 5 tries, you still cannot make it to 50, then you have utterly failed. You are to get your paddle, and you are to spank each ass cheek 250 times (5 x 50).

You are to report back to this thread how you did.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 11:21 AM   #4
Naggin

I really like that one.

I will make her do it for sure and let my slut write a detailed report.

Thank you for it.

Please keep the punishments comming.

I told her the getdare community is not as kind as I am with disobeying slavegirls.
(Of course I'm not that kind )

Don't make me a liar.Please stay realistic but make her regret she posted here.

Thank you.

Into : Orgasm control and denial,edging,ice play, hummiliation and degrading, punishment (if deserved), Bondage, slave position training

Limits are respected of course.

Not into : Wanker boys playing master!
Scat, blood, unhealthy, social suicide,
underage, animals
Naggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 03:03 PM   #5
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Well if you get some here is one.Attach a rope to 2 different points across the room. It should be a little higher than pussy height. Put a few knots in the rope and coated them with toothpaste. Then between the knots place sand paper. You will walk down and back on the rope for 2 hours with your pussy lips on either side of the rope. Your nipples should have pins on them. Tie the pins together but go under the rope. Make it so you can't stand straight up.you must also edge at each knot. You should have to walk on your tippy toes and that should still hurt your pussy. Do 300 pussy hits before.
Limit: receiving punishments
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 10:16 AM   #6
wetgirlforyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by skolvikestorture View Post
Well if you get some here is one.Attach a rope to 2 different points across the room. It should be a little higher than pussy height. Put a few knots in the rope and coated them with toothpaste. Then between the knots place sand paper. You will walk down and back on the rope for 2 hours with your pussy lips on either side of the rope. Your nipples should have pins on them. Tie the pins together but go under the rope. Make it so you can't stand straight up.you must also edge at each knot. You should have to walk on your tippy toes and that should still hurt your pussy. Do 300 pussy hits before.
You could at least try to make it realistic instead of posting same dare that no one will do in every thread.

ASK ME ANYTHING THREAD

Old 02-22-2014, 08:08 PM   #7
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

Put on a garter belt, hose, and your sluttiest high heels. Oh yeah - don't forget the collar. If you have some nipple clips, put these on and run a nice tight chain or string from them to the collar, making sure that they pull on your nipples.

Stick your dildo up your ass. Insert your bullet vibe into your pussy. Take about 15 feet of rope and double it up, then put it around your waist, pulling the ends through the loop. Knot the rope so that it is tight, but not too tight, then make sure that the ends of the rope are in the middle of your back. Pull the rope down between your ass cheeks and tie a knot right where you anus is so that it can hold the dildo in. Pull the rope up through your legs and between your pussy lips, tying another knot so that it sits right over your clit and can hold in the bullet. Turn both vibes on. If they have speed controls, turn the bullet on high and the dildo on medium. Now tie the rope off at your waist, making sure that the crotch rope is nice and tight. Tie several REALLY tight notes in the rope so that you can't get them untie easily.

Now lay there in bed like this for an hour. Every time you come, you must yell out that you are nothing more than your Master's fucktoy and you are allowed to come only because it pleases him. After the hour is up, you can untie your self and turn off the vibes. Make sure you keep track of how many times you came and multiple this by 10. This is how many spanks you must give your tits, your pussy, and each ass cheek, to remind you what happens to a slut who fails to please her Master.

Let us know how many spanks you had to give yourself.

To wet girl's Master - feel free to adjust the time or number of spanks as you see fit.

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 04:19 AM   #8
wetgirlforyou

Thank You. My Master likes it a lot but he modified it and I wont be allowed to cum.

I deserve more punishment. I am a disobedient slut that failed serving to my Master.

ASK ME ANYTHING THREAD

Advertisements
Kink Talk