Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-13-2019, 09:48 PM   #1
LeashedPet

Thumbs down What degradation means to you?

Hello y'all,
One of my biggest kink (if not the biggest) is degradation and I've come to realise that everybody sort of have their own meaning of degradation, and some people feel more degraded doing something that others think isn't.

So, what do you think is really really degrading?

For exemple, I think that being forced to clean toilets with tongues are extremely degrading

Love: Petplay, Crossdressing, Humiliation
Likes: Cornertime, Verbal abuse, Anal, Sending Pics (no face), Forced-bi
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Permanent, Face Pics, Social Suicide

I own a few plugs and ball gag
LeashedPet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 09:30 AM   #2
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

I posted a blog about it recently, but to me anything that makes me feel worthless, useless, having no free will and/or dirty may be degrading.

Being called bad names, be peed and spat on, be trampled, be forced to lick assholes or be used as a sex slave by anyone in both holes (I'm straight) would all be very degrading to me. But they would also turn me on (albeit in various degrees).

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 10:54 AM   #3
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

For me degredation or humiliation means to be pushed out of my comfort zone, being put into situations I would normally avoid, being exposed and embarassed when I'd rather remain unseen. That mean not being in control of my behaviour or appearance, acting against my instincts or against what's considered “normal“, just for the entertainment of somebody else, because I don't matter anymore.

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 03:04 PM   #4
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Wink

For me, there is a big difference between humiliation and degradation because degradation is a limit but humiliation is a love.

Degredation is given. Humiliation is received. What I mean is degradation is given by someone and is about aggression. That person being worthless, pathetic, useless and beneath others. Has alot to do with the status of the sub. Being called names, spot on, messed on, etc. So verbal and physical action by someone. Being a sissy or slave.

Humiliation is received. Meaning its the action that the person is humiliated from. Whether its pics/vids shared or posted. Straight guys doing bisexual things like oral/anal with dildo or real cock. Crossdressing, exhibitionism, confessions, etc. Everyone is humiliated or embarrassed by different things and the main aspect is the "sub" is equal to the "dom". This is why the humiliation is key, because in 2 equals one has leverage over the other. For Degredation one is lesser so Humiliation isn't really plausible as the person's status already puts them at the bottom of the status meaning their image is non existent. Humiliation only works when one person knows stuff about their equal.

I understand this is my opinion of each though and many find a different but when you research the terms, those are the explanations and examples I found to be most common.

Humiliation is between equals and is not given, only received. Degradation involves someone who is "lesser" and the degradation is given.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk