Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-04-2010, 06:33 PM   #1
n25n0598

Nuclear Modern Warfare 2 Dare Game

Introduction: This dare is going to involve you playing some different types of COD6 game modes (FFA, TD, CTF, etc.) You'll gain (or lose) points based on how well you perform. The goal is to have as few points as possible at the end of the dare. You will have to spend ALL of your points on dares (there will be a list at the end) so the more points you have, the more dares you will have to perform. There will be a special reward for anyone who manages to end up with negative points. Finally, I made this dare for average players like me. If you feel that this dare is too easy (or too hard) feel free to change the point values around to satisfy your skill level (although if you make it easier you won't qualify for the reward). Now, without further ado, here's the dare.

For this dare you will need:
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  • A pen and paper (or somewhere where you can record your points - explained later)

Step 1: Playing COD
Play each of the following game modes once:
  • Free for All
  • Team Deathmatch
  • Demolition
  • Domination
  • Capture the Flag
  • Search and Destroy
  • Sabotage
  • Headquarters Pro

You'll gain or lose points based on how well you perform (remember, you want to have as few points as possible):

Free for All
  • 1st place: -5 points
  • 2nd place: -2 points
  • 3rd place: +0 points
  • 4th place: +2 points
  • 5th place: +4 points
  • 6th place: +6 points
  • 7th place: +8 points
  • 8th place: +10 points

Team Deathmatch:
  • +5 points if your team loses, +0 points if your team wins
  • -1 point for every kill you have more than your deaths, +1 point for every death you have more than your kills (so if you have 10 kills and 7 deaths, you get -3 points)
  • -1 point for every killstreak (except UAV) that you destroy

Demolition:
  • +7 points if your team loses, +0 points if your team wins
  • -1 point for each bomb you plant, -1 point for each bomb you defuse

Domination:
  • +10 points if your team loses, +0 points if your team wins
  • -1 point for each flag you capture

Capture the Flag:
  • -2 points each time you capture the flag, -2 points each time you kill the flag carrier

Search and Destroy:
  • +5 points if your team loses, +0 points if you team wins

Sabotage:
  • +5 points if your team loses, +0 points if your wins
  • -2 points if you plant the bomb, -1 point if you defuse the bomb

Headquarters pro:
  • -1 points for each headquarters you capture

Step 2: "Redeeming" your points
So now that you've figured out how many points you have, it's time to "redeem" those points for dares. But before I give you the list of dares, I'd like to expand on the reward I mentioned earlier.

Reward: If you managed to complete the dare with negative points (without making the dare easier in a any way) you will use your negative points to buy dares from the following list...except instead of doing the dares yourself, I will have to do them. Either post on this thread or send me a pm with the number of points you got and the dares you want me to do. I will post a detailed report of whatever dares you give me in this thread. Finally, I promise to be honest in doing the dares, please be honest in reporting your score. Good Luck.

Dares:
  • 1 point: Go commando for 24 hours (can be bought 3 times)
  • 1 point: Refrain from orgasming for 24 hours (can be bought 3 times)
  • 4 points: http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.ph...hlight=koq%27s Perform the linked dare with a small alteration. Instead of rolling a die to know which dare(s) to do, go to random.org and generate a random number from 1-24. Go to the corresponding section (1=A, 2=B, etc.) Then, generate another random number between 1-6. Do the corresponding dare. Note: I did not create the linked dare, it was created by Marvin. Credits go to him for the excellent dare. (can be bought as many times as you want)
  • 5 points: Post a response in this thread talking about how the dare went for you. Should be relatively detailed. (can be bought only once)
  • 6 points: http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=29071 Perform the linked dare with the following alteration–draw ONLY one card (ignore the how many cards to draw section). Note: I did not create the linked dare, it was created by heishere. If you like his dare, please thank him for it. (can be bought as many times as you want)

Well, that's it. I hope you all enjoy it. I'll be performing the dare myself sometime this weekend (assuming we don't lose power, there's supposed to be a blizzard) and will report on how it went in this thread. If you like this dare please rate it and give me some feedback on how I can improve it.
Have fun,
Nick

Ok: ice, medium pain, wedgies, messy, naked, anal

Limits: extreme pain, poo, involving others (unless they don't know about it), family, pictures, blood, permanent, cross-dressingand diapers (don't have any)

Last edited by n25n0598; 02-05-2010 at 02:44 PM.
n25n0598 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to n25n0598 for this post:
Old 02-04-2010, 06:48 PM   #2
PantyShotgunner

Send a message via MSN to PantyShotgunner Send a message via Yahoo to PantyShotgunner

That's amazingly well made. I won't be doing it myself because I don't have MW:2, but I wanna see how it turns out.
PantyShotgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:50 PM   #3
maxim
Account Banned

Wow, that is very well thoughout I will be doing this later and thank you. for creating this thread.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:04 PM   #4
n25n0598

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyShotgunner View Post
That's amazingly well made. I won't be doing it myself because I don't have MW:2, but I wanna see how it turns out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxim View Post
Wow, that is very well thoughout I will be doing this later and thank you. for creating this thread.
Thanks for the replies guys!!! I'll be looking forward to how it goes for you Maxim. As I haven't actually tried it out yet, some of the numbers may be a bit off. I'll be looking forward to some feedback about how it turns out.
Nick

Ok: ice, medium pain, wedgies, messy, naked, anal

Limits: extreme pain, poo, involving others (unless they don't know about it), family, pictures, blood, permanent, cross-dressingand diapers (don't have any)
n25n0598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:29 PM   #5
aviddrummer

Damn I wanna do this my friend has my copy of modern warfare 2!
aviddrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:58 PM   #6
xava

im starting this now! thats awesome!! well done on a great dare and ill let you know how it went

check out my story! and let me know if u think i should post another 1

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32755

likes: masturbation, risky, cum, nudity, wedgie, a little humiliation and some anal
dislikes: poo, messy, family, cross dressing, very public
xava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 01:53 PM   #7
broob009

this is great btw i did so badly!... it really needs more things to spend points on though xD
broob009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:00 PM   #8
NIKOLAS3220

Send a message via MSN to NIKOLAS3220

Taking part in a tourney tomorrow of COD6 so, some games may come from the score I manage to get tommorrow. I would recommend adding some sort of point system for a killstreak reward you call in (Not including ones you get from care packages) (ex. I get -2 for calling a Pavelow etc. -10 points for calling a Nuke) Great dare.

"The best way to predict the feuture is to invent it."
NIKOLAS3220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:13 PM   #9
Jellybones

I am looking forward to doing this though I think you need quite a few more dare options and maybe even dares to do while ur playing like if u lose death match strie. Something of that nature would be fun.
Jellybones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:16 PM   #10
Matt Uk
getDare Sweetheart

Now this is my kind of dare
i'll tell you what you'll be doing tomorrow night
haha

Loves: Semi-Public, Masturbation, Little Pain

Hates: Permenant, Lot of Pain, Other Guy, Anal, Faeces, Urine

I Do NOT Do Webcam
Nor do I want a Master, and no I don't want a slave either

>>>>>>>Ask Me Anything<<<<<<<
Matt Uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 03:10 PM   #11
NIKOLAS3220

Send a message via MSN to NIKOLAS3220

OK. Score for the free-for-all and TDM matches are from the tourney (which my team won 2nd place) that took place today. The other game scores are from ones I played at home.

Free-for-all: 1st (-5 points) I actualy came first in about five or six games but I'll just count it once.

TDM: We won (+0 points) I had a 22-3 so that's (-19 points) No killstreaks where destroyed so (+0 points)

Demolition: I suck at pretty much all game types that require bomb planting/defusing We lost. (+7 points) I defused one bomb (-1 point)

Domination: We won; just. 200-195 (+0 points) Captured three flags. Yeah, my purpose wasn't really capturing that many flags (-3 points)

CTF: We won (+0 points) Captured the flag twice (-4 points)

Search and Destroy: What did I tell you? I suck at bomb stuff. We lost (+7 points)

Sabotage: We lost; again these bomb planting games (+5 points) No bombs planted or defused.

HQ Pro: I don't get what's so pro about it It's the same as COD4. We won (+0 points) Captured 1 HQ (-1 point) Again, not my priority to capture HQ's. I defended them, not captured them.

TOTAL POINTS: -14
Yeah! Now let me list your dares. (I think it's too easy to gain negative points though) I'm going to be easy on you. I promise. Maby not compleatel but I'll do my best.

Dare Number one: Bought 3 times (72 hours going commando)
Dare Number two: Bought 2 times (48 hours not allowed to orgasm)
Dare Number three: Bought 1 time
Dare Number four: Bought 1 time
Dare Number five: Not bought

There you go. Hope you enjoy your dares. Though I wanted some dares as well, so if you get some scores, please post and the negative points you get, I'll do. This was a really great dare.

"The best way to predict the feuture is to invent it."

Last edited by NIKOLAS3220; 03-20-2010 at 03:13 PM.
NIKOLAS3220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:29 AM   #12
fss

Ok, I tried this just a second ago;

Free for all: 17:9, turned out 3rd (lucky me): + 0

Team Deathmatch: We won, 20:2: -18

Domination: We win, even though I was busy sniping, rather than contributing: +0

Demolition: Enemy is a Clan, short game, lots of spawnkilling, +7

Capture the flag: Another clan, this time defending a 1:0 lead with 6 people on Karachi; +7

Search and Destroy: Really short game, involving half the enemy team and a claymore. + 0

Sabotage: We win, I planted the bomb: -2

Headquarters: We win, I was busy provinding cover from an high ground: +0

Leaves me with -6 in total, so I took the card dare, that deemed 6, and drew a Jack of Diamonds, so I hereby ask you for punishments, and will try the first three I can.

Nice dare, if a little too friendly to campers :B
fss is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
call of duty, cod6, dare, modern warfare 2, mw2