Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-16-2021, 12:37 PM   #1
davidallen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Five dare camping challenge

I promised to write a report from this thread... https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=4387693

So here it is:

I was so excided! It was just my second camping trip after the lockdown ended. Three full days! However, as if it was not exciting by itself, I decided to make it even more fun with a little challenge. I posted a request for dares at getdare, and I decided to randomly choose 5 of them. To make it even more fun, I didn't cum 10 days before the trip. If I do all 5 dares, I will get full satisfying orgasm after returning home. If not, there will be 2 mode weeks of denial. And so it begins.

On Friday morning, I randomly choose 5 dares. OK. Nothing especially impossible, but it won't be easy. They will, however, need some preparation, and equipment. Most importantly...

Wear chastity belt and leave keys behind.

Great. I wasn't allowed to masturbate anyway during the trip, but this will be pretty uncomfortable. But dare is a dare. I took the key with me, though. Some other dares needed me to edge. And you can't do that locked.

So, I packed my stuff and went to the train station. Some of my friends were already there, though I was early. Howeaver, I was early on purpose. "Hey, guys, need to use the toilet. Take an eye on my bag, please." I didn't need my bag. The important thing was here, in my pocket. I went into the toilet stall and...

I dare you to have an anal plug in during your train rides. You have to put it in within 5 minutes of getting on the train and can take it out 5 minutes before your train reaches your destination if it is easier to use the on board bathroom to take it in/out, but other than that you must be plugged whenever on the train. Hope the ride isn't too bumpy.

I wasn't sure the train has a board bathroom, so I put it in before leaving... Oooooh! I moaned. My dick tried to get erect in the belt. Yup, I was so horny! And it became much worse when I returned to the paltform. "Hi, David!" "Oh, hi! You are coming with us?" The most beautiful girl in our gang joined us at the platform. It was hot, she was wearing very little, and in the train, she sat right next to me. This is gonna be long ride. For whole hour, my prostate was stimulated, I was chatting with sexy chick and my dick in the cage was crying.

And I had many more dare in front of me...
davidallen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to davidallen for this post:
Old 06-16-2021, 03:41 PM   #2
Maxie1999

I already love this! Looking forward to where this will go

Likes: humuliation, tease and denial, bets and challenges.
Dislikes (will do them whenever needed too) : pee, pain, semi-public.
Limits: dancing, harmfull, illigal, social media accounts, social suicide, family/friends, poop, pee and blood.

My new kik is max_2001_max
Maxie1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 10:59 PM   #3
davidallen
getDare Sweetheart

Well, we arrived around 6 pm. Before we took off to the camp, I visited the toilet at the train station, removed the butt plug, washed it... And off we went. It was quite a relief, but of course, the REAL relief was still two days away - IF I DO ALL MY DARES!
It was getting late, we greeted with our old friends we han't seen since the lockdown, and I placed my stuff in the sleeping space. I was planning to do the most complicated dare first, so I decided to go to some secluded spot in the woods, but... "Hey, Dave! Wanna help us in the kitchen?"

You’re not allowed to say No to any question, request or proposal during the camp trip

To be honest, I was going to help in the kitchen anyway, but this gave it an interesting twist. For the next hour, I basically became a kitchen slave, doing anything that was asked from me. Luckily, nobody noticed that I am not able to refuse, so it went quite normal.

After the dinner was finished, I finally had some time to do my dare. It was getting dark, and since it involved photos, I had to hurry.

Go find a secluded area
Take your clothes off, each piece of clothing that you take off is 1 photo and there must be at least 1 minute and a maximum of 2 minutes between each photo.
So:
Shoe off,
photo,
another shoe off,
waiting for time to pass,
photo,
sock out,
wait for time to expire
photo and so on.
When you are completely naked, get on your knees, tie your hands (behind your back) and feet, and take a picture of yourself tied up and make sure it is a good one.
Only when that photo has been successful can you loosen your feet.
Get dressed again with bound hands (again putting on every piece of clothing is taking 1 photo), only when you have all the clothes on for which you don't need your arms, you can loosen your hands and put on the rest.
Let's hope no one comes by while you're at it, or maybe hope they do.

This was easier than i expected - of course I wan't wearing socks, and I had only 5 pices of clothing (2 shoes, tshirt, shorts, underwear), so soon I was tied up, kneeling there just with my chastity. Luckily, nobody found me. Dressing while tied up was... Tricky. But I did it.

It is a little embarassing to admit it, but doing this dare got me horny. But, after 10 days of denial and bumpy ride with prostate massager, are you surprised? My chastity got filled, and I had to take cold bath afterwards.

Sorry, there will be no photos, public is a limit and i deleted them after coming home.

When I got back to the camp, the dinner was ready. OK, more dares tomorrow. Noe, just sit around the campfire, and... "Hey, wanna taste? It is a rum." Ok... I have seen this coming. Usually I don't drink much, but
You’re not allowed to say No to any question, request or proposal during the camp trip
For the rest of the night, I never refused offered bottle, but I tasted just a bit, so I didn't even get drunk.
There are some dares to do after everybody is asleep, but the party was going on, so this won't be easy. (Usually, when the last group goes to sleep, the first one wakes up.) But I will come up with something...
The following 2 users say Thank You to davidallen for this post:
Old 06-17-2021, 10:49 PM   #4
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

Loving this report. And I am glad you picked my dare

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 10:29 PM   #5
davidallen
getDare Sweetheart

It's Saturday!
Sadly, I fell asleep before many people, a nd when I got out, another group was awake, so some more daring dare will hve to wait. Meanwhile:

For one full day (form sunset to sundawn), walk barefoot only.

So i took my shoes off. The sunset is at 9pm. So I am in for at least 14 hours of barefooting. You may be wondering why the dare doesn't say "barefoot for full day," well we are in a complicated terrain, I don't want to hurt myself.
Anyway, going barefoot here is pretty normal, I am not the only one.

The day went on normally, we did some bathing, playing games, cooking... For the afternoon, however, I got one more funny task :-)

I went to the room where my group was sleeping, Great, nobody there. I opened my bag, and took my anal plug. It was pretty clean since I cleaned it after yesterday's train ride... So - I put on a glove, put some lube on the plug, listened carefully if someone is coming... And put it in me.

Spend at least 2 hours with anal plug.

I was worried about the effects of prostate massager on one horny boy like me. But it was ok in the end. Yes, I felt slight pressure, it made me feel "good," but I think nobody noticed anything funny. I was just aroused ad horny, but with bit selfcontrol, I was able to work normally. I was glad whe the two hours was over, though.

After removing the plug, I went to the pond to wash myself and I was thinking about last two dares I need to do at night...

Last edited by davidallen; 06-19-2021 at 05:58 AM.
Old 06-18-2021, 10:31 PM   #6
davidallen
getDare Sweetheart

Hey guys! There will be one more part, but if you want more, give me dares for my next challenge:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404278
Old 06-20-2021, 12:22 PM   #7
davidallen
getDare Sweetheart

As I said, some people stay up for whole night, so doing dares after everyone is asleep is not realistic. And yet, those dares came up, so I had to do them somehow.
As soon as everyone is asleep get naked and leave all your clothes in the sleeping bag. Go skinny dipping in the pond for at least 5 minutes, then stand outside jerking off untill you are mostly dry. You can then return to your sleeping bag but you cannot put your clothes back on untill at least one other person is awake in the morning.
I did this dare early in the morning when only few people was awake. I didn't underss in my sleeping bag. Instead, I undressed outside the camp, but not very far - the spot was visible, so if someone looked that direction, they would surely see me naked... In my chastity!

I left my clothes there, and I walked to the pond. I was glad I was allowed my shoes again, because the terrain was rough. I walked about 200 meters through the woods, no way to hide myself if someone appeared! It would be complicated to explain "that metal thing on my dick". Finally I arrived and jumped into the water.
After five minutes I was supposed to jerk of and dry a bit, but obviously, this was not possible. So I instead waited for few minutes and walked back to my clothes. But before dressing, I had to do one last thing.

Go out at night naked, find a branch and spank yourself with it.

Thats it. I wasnt given number of spanks, but I guess 25 is a good number - and I made them hurt!

Sadly, i had no internet in the camp, so I wasn't able to read briefsorboxers' instructions to cum in my pants and ride home with wet underwear... I guess I won't be able to do it anyway due to chastity (remeber, I left the key at home, and emergency key is for emergencies only).

After arriving home, I took the key and placed it at the table. then i opened the forum and checked off my dares. If I forgot just one of them, the belt would stay on and I would get to cum on June 20th... One, two, three, four, five... Six! Yes! (I did one more dare, since I felt bit guilty I cannot do all of them perfectly, so for one modified dare, extra one was added.)

I grabbed the key and unlocked myself so fast I almost broke the lock :-) Well, you can guess the rest. The orgasm was mind-blowing.

Advertisements
Kink Talk