Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 11-20-2019, 08:27 AM   #1
NonoVal

Default The point game - version 2 /4F Subs /4A Dom

Hello folks of gD

I already made this kind of post with my old gD account. Yet, due to some real life stuff, I abandoned it.
And so, I'd like to submit to you all roughly the same idea, with some changes of course!

I came up with this idea thinking about the Omegle point game.
It's in this fashion, so google "Omegle game" if you don't know what it is.
Also, this is inspired by 20 floor of degradations by Lambach https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=348818

So, here what's all about.

There are 20 levels, going through basic tasks, pain, humiliations, semipublic, anal, stretching, insertions, exposure, forced slavery.
Each level contains some tasks and you'll gain points accordingly to every task completed successfully.
You are not forced to do everything that's listed, yet the more you do the more points you gain.

So, here how you may apply. there are two roles:
- Sub Role: only female may apply for this role. Who takes this role is the one performing the tasks and getting points. And if you know why the rule is like this, it's because my preferences are like these. Well, my way or the highway.
- Dom Role: anyone may apply for this role. Who takes this role will be required to help the subs doing tasks, when the times come. For example, you may be asked to supervise certain tasks, or being active part in them. Please, be respectful of limits, polite and adhere to the rules given each time. You may not harass subs out of this game without given explicit consent by the interested part.

Warning: Since many asked, seems like I haven't been clear enough: sometimes you'll receive tasks that go against your limits. That's not an issue: you might complete the level without doing that specific task. What happens is just that you won't receive points from that task - still, you'll get points for whatever you managed to do successfully
I'll give your ranks and post it in this thread, so that everyone may see how far you get.

Receiving, Performing and Verifying your tasks
To receive tasks, email me ([email protected]) with subject "Point Game Challenge - *your gD name here*".
Or, you can write me on Discord Chat: nonoval#6404
You have to perform in a row all the tasks in a level. While doing so, record yourself in a video. Occasionally, you'll be required a picture. Remember: one video for each level - if you make different video for different tasks, just the task that gives you lower points will be considered valid.
Upload your file wherever I may download it easily. You may use wetransfer, something like-wise or send me the thing on discord.

Prizes and penalties
Ranks exist for a reason! At the end of the game (see section below) you'll earn something.
The prizes and rank ranges may change in the future, accordingly to how many people participated in this. (N is the number of participants)

- Rank 1: may ask to see all videos of three persons between the participants.
- Rank 2: may ask to see all videos of two persons between the participants.
- Rank 3: may ask to see all videos of one person between the participants.
- Rank 4_10: may ask to see one level of a single participant of their choice.
- Rank N-3, N-2: Everyone who participated may ask to see one of your level of their choice.
- Rank N-1: Everyone who participated may ask to see each one of your levels.
- Rank N: Everyone, literally everyone, may ask to see all of your videos.

Reclaiming prize is done by email ([email protected]) or discord: nonoval#6404

- Penalty 1: you are not allowed to cum during tasks if you have less than 10000 points
- Penalty 2: whenever a task is done lazily or not by heart, 1000 points is subtracted from your total. Which criteria are used to decide this? None. I am the judge and I'll analyse (anal-yse teh-eh-eh) each case accordingly to my sensibility, taste, mood, alignment of the stars,...

Might receive bonus points during levels.
Also, might receive mighty items!
Common items (Black)
Magical items (Orange)
Rare items (Green)
Epic items (Blue)
Legendary items (Purple)

End of the game

This is still not decided: depends on how much enthusiasm this thread instils in you folks!

For rankings, I'm going to write a new post everytime that there're significant changes.

Dom/Top, Straight

6'1'', 148 lbs, athletic

[email protected]
Write me anytime. I'm always open for a nice chat.
Also, on Discord: nonoval#6404

Likes: Anal training, Bondage, Pain, Extreme insertion, Nipple torture, Clit torture, Marks, Hidden public, Humiliation, Messy, exibithionism

Limits: Needles, blood, scat - and everything that's just too unreasonable
NonoVal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 08:14 AM   #2
NonoVal

Still looking for appliants, so: Bump!

Dom/Top, Straight

6'1'', 148 lbs, athletic

[email protected]

Likes: Anal training, Bondage, Pain, Extreme insertion, Nipple torture, Clit torture, Marks, Hidden public, Humiliation, Messy, exibithionism

Old 11-27-2019, 08:27 AM   #3
Sloppysub

Shame you are only accepting female subs!

Limits: extreme pain, public, permanent, anal

Skype me: sloppysub
Sloppysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 08:37 AM   #4
NonoVal

That's Right!

Quote:
Shame you are only accepting female subs!
And that's because...

Quote:
And if you know why the rule is like this, it's because my preferences are like this. Well, my way or the highway.

Dom/Top, Straight

6'1'', 148 lbs, athletic

[email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk