Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-13-2024, 11:13 PM   #1
curvyslutwife

Default Bets on European Football Championship

Who of you will make naughty bets on the European Football Championship that starts today?

My girlfriend, me, and our boyfriends we will have to other couples come to our place. We will play 4 vs 4 so us two couples against the other two. As we are all for Germany we will draw lots who is for Germany and who is for Scotland. Three pieces of clothing for everyone plus heels for the ladies or flip-flops for the guys. With every goal for the opposite team one article comes off, shoes do not count. If finally one team wins the two ladies of the losing team will strip naked and get used by all others. But to set the stakes higher for the guys: if it ends in a tie we will draw teams of two guys each and then they will suck off each other until the very end and we ladies will just watch and enjoy

My rules 2024
My bucket list for summer 2024
My current European Championship bets

Don't bother me with unwanted PMs! I am not looking for subs!
curvyslutwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:31 AM   #2
curvyslutwife

Just lost the draw against the other ladies so gf and me will have to go for Scotland If our team (Germany) wins what we all hope we'll end on our knees serving the others... plus an extra forfeit tomorrow Curious for the game tonight!

My rules 2024

Old Yesterday, 08:42 AM   #3
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Do you know what the forfeit might be?

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:07 AM   #4
curvyslutwife

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
Do you know what the forfeit might be?
We are planning to visit a public fan party tomorrow and the losers will have to wear something skimpy. Could be somehow nasty as the weather won't be great and not more than 20 degrees tomorrow. And the losers could also be the guys in case of a tie! But I wouldn't feel sorry for them, it's time for them to pay up If a ladies team loses probably some kind of cock sucking or sex will be involved. We'll talk about the details later before the game starts.

My rules 2024

Old Today, 02:44 AM   #5
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

It seems like you might have lost the match

Old Today, 03:18 AM   #6
curvyslutwife

Default Yesterday's football match and forfeit

Quote:
It seems like you might have lost the match
Not just "might"... it was a completely devastating loss

Well, don't get me wrong, we are so happy with the 5-1 victory of the German team but... it meant we were topless after 20 minutes, naked even before the half time break and additionally there was this red card against Scotland so basically we knew our "fate" one hour in advance. During the half time break our opponents told us that we were already naked and for every further German goal we would pay up by taking a small, then a medium and then a large buttplug for our today excursion. Next our pussies would have been stuffed with balls but it stopped after 5 goals so the medium plug.

After the game was over we immediately were sucking cocks. Soon the guys started fucking us and before they penetrated our buttholes for the first time they placed my gf and me face-to-face that we could see each other's face and hold our hands while getting it into the ass. Meanwhile the winning ladies squeezed our pierced nipples. Later we both got dp'ed and particularly me I must have been moaning like hell which encouraged them even more. My gf is way more self controlled and relaxed than me. Don't know how she can take all that so easily. After all we had to deal with four real cocks and two strap-ons. It's not the first time we lose against those two ladies so badly and like last time they humiliated us by making us lick and suck their feet and toes when we didn't have a cock or strap-on in our mouth. We just won once against them in the past but this time no revenge once again. We badly paid up, they really fucked us our brains out and it was between 1 and 2 a.m. until they were done with us. Gf and me we were just sitting there on the floor, holding and caressing each other, tired, with ruined make-up, cum everywhere, sore holes, aching nipples and red slap marks on our butts. Defeated and broken losers that got shown what they deserve. But honestly we couldn't expect mercy. We would have done the same with our opponents if they had lost.

The today forfeit: if the guys had "lost" because of a tie, they would have gone in bermuda shorts without underwear, flip flops and tanktops. Later they would have had to take off their tops and go completely topless. But now it's my gf and me who will be the "football sluts" in a black bikini top and some kind of "flower necklace" in German colors as fake coverage, mini skirt, no underwear and high heel sandals of at least 10cm. Plus the medium plugs. And find two guys in nightlife to fuck us but that will be the least problem. If we don't want to walk in heels for hours or alternatively go completely barefoot in public we can switch to flat sandals or flip flops but we would lose the 10cm heel height on our skirt length and have to go in real micro mini "skirts" that are pleated too! The problem is we cannot decide individually but must both do the same. The temperatures are somehow okay but it is so fucking windy outside today that pleated skirts won't work out. We are just "negotiating" with our opponents via Whatsapp if we can slightly change the terms but they don't appear too generous. Let's see what will happen.

My rules 2024

Old Today, 03:46 AM   #7
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Pleated skirts and wind make a great combination. I dont know what you are worried about lol

Old Today, 04:30 AM   #8
Collegeboi

Wow that’s a hot story. And ya having the guys wear girls clothes, even a maid outfit or a g-string is hot.

M/23/bi/switch

Kinks: striping, boxers, socks, bondage, edging, commando, light public

Limits: face, exposure, public, cbt, personal information, pain, blood, family, friends, body writing, and pee/poop

Toys: shoelaces, condom, sleep mask, and lube

Forever GD treads:
- Ask Embarrassing Questions
- Show underwear
- Show me old pictures of me.
Collegeboi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:31 AM   #9
curvyslutwife

Quote:
Pleated skirts and wind make a great combination. I dont know what you are worried about lol
Basically you're right, lotusdriver. But it's really extremely windy today. We're just literally trying on the balcony if we can take the risk. No one of us is keen on hours in heels. But there's lots of security personnel out there and we don't want to get into too much trouble if you understand.

My rules 2024

Old Today, 04:57 AM   #10
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Oh right, yes I see. Cold you change the style of skirt then to stay safer? just needs to be shorter as a penalty for changing the style

Old Today, 07:32 AM   #11
curvyslutwife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collegeboi View Post
Wow that’s a hot story. And ya having the guys wear girls clothes, even a maid outfit or a g-string is hot.
The guys all count as "winners" as the game didn't end in a tie so this time they can wear whatever they like.

Quote:
Oh right, yes I see. Cold you change the style of skirt then to stay safer? just needs to be shorter as a penalty for changing the style
Final terms: we can wear solid denim micro skirts but our shortest ones, basically 20 cm. Don't know if they still count as "skirts" or "belts" Used style, holes and damages give a little bonus. But the winning ladies will have a look at our skirts themselves and then decide what we will be finally granted. Apart from that just some simple flip flops, bikini tops, flower necklaces, some jewelry, heavy slut make-up, bright colorful nail polish and some extra paintings like flags on our widely exposed skin. Oh yeah, and the plugs, just forgot. The ladies will soon arrive and help us prepare. They announced to be in jeans, sneakers, and football jerseys themselves and they were already making fun of us on the phone. Well yeah, the winners make the rules. Cya tomorrow.

My rules 2024

Advertisements
Kink Talk