Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-29-2024, 11:49 AM   #1
CinnaBun:3
Distinguished Member

Default Pm Punishment

It has been brought to my attention that lately I have been pretty bad at giving reports and replying back to the pm dares I have been getting, with having the day off tomorrow my punishment for being so bad at it is,

For the next 24 hours I will be doubling any pm dares I get

Along with posting this that will bring attention to my pm dares

I will be busy most the rest of the day today! Very nervous for what I will be logging back on to.

I will be doing the pm dares in the order I received them so I may take a bit to get to yours but I will try to get to all of them tomorrow
pm dares / likes & limits

message me SLURP to make me drink from my toilet

CinnaBun:3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2024, 06:08 AM   #2
Distinguished Member

Not too much time left to take advantage of this bonus!

Old 06-03-2024, 08:01 PM   #3
Distinguished Member

SORRY for the delay in the report everyone! I wasnt feeling the best for the last few days and it took me a while to get through all the tasks because of that! but its finally here!

I started my tasks off by attaching some clothse pins to my nipples waiting my time, attaching the rope they were tied to, to a door and slamming it, then having to reattach them and doing it all over again! after this i got my ice ready and on my chair spanked my self a solid 50X sat right on the ice and spanked myself again! and ugh, it hurts so much once my ass is cold! But I had to do it again and it was horrible! after this i got myself all stuck up in my sexswing and i decided to try and get a few of these tasks out of the way faster so for the full hour i was in the swing i was also in a crotch rope! and with my already sore ass, this did not help! but it was time for even more ICE COLD SPANKS! 4 more rounds of it! i started yipping at each smack but had to power through......now its time to focus on the nipples again slamming the door on them 2 more times to rip of the clothes pins at this point my whole body is gonna be in pain! but now it was time for 60!!! Deep throats! Making sure to gag with each one! and now it was time to test my bladder! i was able to stop myself from wetting myself and that worked out great cuz then i had to empty my bladder normaly in a toilet and give myself a pee swirlie!!!! SO GROSS!!!!!!!!

without making myself sound so repetitive and to not make this super long that was about half the day! the 2nd half of the tasks was done later on cuz of the sickness i had and was pretty much about the same

220 Deep throats!
2 Hours in a crotch rope
12! Rounds of cold red ass( my ass is still sore)
And having to empty multiple cans of coolwhip into my panties! ugh so funny feeling!

Old 06-04-2024, 09:32 PM   #4
Distinguished Member

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=434464

part 2 sadly

Advertisements