Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-01-2024, 05:28 AM   #1
dontgetcaught

Default I (28M) staying at Friend’s (F28) with her gf (F29) and another roommate (F29)

I am moving but my place isn’t quite ready, so a friend of mine is letting me stay in an open bedroom she has in her house! I’ve never been to the house so I don’t know how it’s laid out but I do know I’ll have a room to myself. I think I’ll share a bathroom with one of her roommates but she’s a flight attendant and is often out of town (I think…?). My friend and her gf live in the master bedroom with their own bathroom.

I am coming to you to find out things I should try or rules that I should live by while there. Should I always leave the door cracked and never completely shut? To my bedroom or to the bathroom when I use it? If I’m in my room am I required to be naked? Leave my clothes in the bedroom so I have to travel from the bathroom to the room with just a towel? Should I be plugged? This would require that I purchase new plugs which I am quite alright with.

I’m from a smaller town and am now moving to a large city so there are more sex shops and modern areas like that which I’m excited to explore.

KIK: dontgetcaught1

Likes: exhibitionism, dice dares, anal, nudity, outdoor, pee, hidden public, complex and planned dares, cum play (kinda), writing about my experiences, reading other’s experiences

Read my blog for some of my past write-ups! (Especially the Naked on Campus, one of my faves! I still can’t believe it when I read it )
dontgetcaught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 06:07 AM   #2
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

Seen as you like exhibitionism I would go for not locking and completely closing your doors, always be naked in your bedroom and go in a towel to and from the bathroom.
When home alone also be naked as much as possible.

For a nice dice dare, roll a die if it's even plug up, if odd don't.
Roll the die again, this is how often you need to "accidently" drop the towel on your way to the bathroom and back.

If the area allows it go for a nice stroll outside, keep your clothes in your room and let's hope nobody come's home early.

Let us know how it the house and area is for more dares

KIK: Leo.vd
DutchGayDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 03:49 PM   #3
dontgetcaught

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchGayDom View Post
Seen as you like exhibitionism I would go for not locking and completely closing your doors, always be naked in your bedroom and go in a towel to and from the bathroom.
When home alone also be naked as much as possible.

For a nice dice dare, roll a die if it's even plug up, if odd don't.
Roll the die again, this is how often you need to "accidently" drop the towel on your way to the bathroom and back.

If the area allows it go for a nice stroll outside, keep your clothes in your room and let's hope nobody come's home early.

Let us know how it the house and area is for more dares
Wonderful!

- I’ll never lock the door and always leave them open like I attempted to close it but it didn’t quite shut all the way.
- I’ll only take my towel with me to the bathroom.
- For the dice roll of how many times to drop my towel I might change that to drape the towel over my shoulder as I walk to and from the bathroom if the roll is 4 or higher. It seems that if I drop it twice there and twice on the way back it is me trying to lose my towel intentionally… especially depending on how far away the bathroom is! But I’ll see once I get there.

How long do I plug up for?

I know I won’t be doing any naked strolls as they live in a tightly packed neighborhood but I will see if there are any parks or trails nearby!

Thank you for your dares!!

Likes: exhibitionism, dice dares, anal, nudity, outdoor, pee, hidden public, complex and planned dares, cum play (kinda), writing about my experiences, reading other’s experiences

Read my blog for some of my past write-ups! (Especially the Naked on Campus, one of my faves! I still can’t believe it when I read it )
Old 06-01-2024, 10:01 PM   #4
dontgetcaught

I think I will also add to the dice dare by rolling before heading to the bathroom. Odd = dick hard, even = dick soft

Old Yesterday, 12:17 AM   #5
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontgetcaught View Post
Wonderful!

How long do I plug up for?
I would say from bedroom to bedroom but if you feel really daring take it in your hands.

Or roll a die
1 - carry to bathroom, plug-up, stay plugged till back in bedroom
2 - plug-up, take out after bathroom use and carry back
3 - plug-up and don't take out till back in bedroom
4 - carry to and from bathroom, only plug-up in bathroom
5 - carry to bathroom, plug-up, stay plugged till back in bedroom
6 - plug-up, take out after bathroom use and carry back

The following user says Thank You to DutchGayDom for this post:
Old Yesterday, 12:18 AM   #6
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontgetcaught View Post
I think I will also add to the dice dare by rolling before heading to the bathroom. Odd = dick hard, even = dick soft
Very nice addition

Old Yesterday, 07:11 AM   #7
dontgetcaught

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchGayDom View Post
I would say from bedroom to bedroom but if you feel really daring take it in your hands.

Or roll a die
1 - carry to bathroom, plug-up, stay plugged till back in bedroom
2 - plug-up, take out after bathroom use and carry back
3 - plug-up and don't take out till back in bedroom
4 - carry to and from bathroom, only plug-up in bathroom
5 - carry to bathroom, plug-up, stay plugged till back in bedroom
6 - plug-up, take out after bathroom use and carry back
Oh that is incredible! Thank you for thinking that through and putting effort into your post. I appreciate it! It seems like I’ll turn all these options into a dice roll somehow and roll them all before heading to the bathroom and maybe leaving my room in general. Like how many pieces of clothing I can have on etc.

Old Today, 12:48 AM   #8
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

You could roll a die to determine how many items you may have on you.
If you would roll a 1 for it and combine it with the plug roll you would have to roll anything but a 4 to get something to cover up.
Let's hope it's goes in your favor.

Advertisements
Kink Talk