Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-27-2012, 08:51 PM   #1
Drilldon
getDare Sweetheart

Default Short Tails, From Fun Times.

I, like most of you, enjoy sex. So I have Sex.
I been talking to a certain woman on this site, telling her story's of my past fuckings, So why not share them here?

Starting with this one

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday my pet was reading, while she reads she kneels on the floor and lays her chest across the sofa. This is the way she has always read snice she was a little girl. It was hot out, so she was wearing a tiny skirt. I came up behind her and without saying anything I started to eat her out.

I kissed and nibbled at her pussy lips before flicking her clit hood with the tip of my tounge. Her moaning beacome so loud when I started doing that.
I stoop up, lifting her hips making her stand too, her chest still on the sofa, Unziping my trousers I let my cock flop out and began rubbing my pulsing memeber across her wetness, I teased her with it, dacing over her lips and began to slowly rub between her legs.
I pulled off my belt and throw it around her neck just as I slammed into her, she tried to scream out but I pulled the belt tight muffling any sound she tried to make.
I fucked her hard, over and over, she came countless times, my trousers became wet with her juice as it squirted out of her.
I was loving it, my cock felt like it was burning up and I felt the pressed of my cum waiting to shoot out, I held it back, but soon I couldnt hold it anymore.
I shot my load inside her while pulling on the belt harder, chocking all the air from her.
Her legs shock as my dick pumped every ouch into her womb and it overflowed down her legs, her legs then shook and gave out on her.
Catching her I put her to the ground gentaly, but lifted her head back up by her hair.
She kewn what I wanted and opened her mouth in readness
I pushed my cum dripping cock into her slutty mouth that she sucked nice and clean.
She licked the wetness from my pants and drank up evey last bit of spunk I had left.

Afterwards I kissed her and let her go back to reading her book, cum still flowing out of her.

If you liked my Dare/Comment leave me a visitor message. Im aiming for 1000
Drilldon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk