Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-2024, 12:37 AM   #36
sluttymeowmeow

The domme fetish barber is wearing leather pants and a tight leather vest. She has red lipstick, piercing blue eyes and a red flattop shaved to a zero on the sides. Obviously she is intimately familiar with short cuts on women, I note. She is hot as hell and I immediately feel like the pathetic sub that I am in her presence. She looks me up and down for a long moment and I can feel her undressing me with her eyes. I look away, chastened. My overgrown black locks fall across my face like a shield and she can’t wait to shave me down and leave me nothing to hide behind for months. I can sense her eagerness to inflict a super short cut on me and my clit stands at attention as I begin to tremble in fear, knowing that this is the real deal. This won’t be anything like the pixies I’ve gotten over the years where the stylists have carefully left feminine accents and taken care to leave the front a bit longer. This woman eats pixies for lunch I can tell. I am terrified but also so aroused.

The barber can immediately sense the natural submission of her prey and she looks forward to pushing that submission to the max once I am trapped in her chair to be shorn. She hasn’t decided what cut exactly she will inflict but she knows that it will involve liberal use of clippers and shaving off the vast majority of my below shoulder length hair. She can’t wait to clean me up like a proper bald butch sub and leave me in a brutally short cut. She has shorn many a lezzie sub before and leaves them all looking like good butch dykes. It is quite obvious that I am femme which will just make shaving me down without mercy even more fun, knowing that this cut will be squarely coercive at best. Her cunt is moistening her underwear and she already has plans to force my shorn head down to get her off after I submit to the very short cut she can’t wait to inflict.

“Well, what are you waiting for?” she asks me. “It’s high time we get that mop cleaned up. And once it is gone, I don’t ever want to see it again.”

I blush deeply, trembling in fear and anticipation. I shuffle slowly toward the chair with some trepidation.

“We don’t have all day, girl,” she prompts. She can’t wait to start liberating my hair from my head. As she capes me, she can feel that I am shaking. My fear of the cut is arousing her further and only encourages her to push my boundaries further, certain that I am in need of being shaved down to put me back in my subby place. She forces my head to my chest and I hear the clippers roar to life and I jump. I turn to see if there is a guard but she forcefully repositions my head and begins running them up my head from the nape. She does not even bother with the scissors. Sheets of hair fall into my lap. Her clit is pounding in excitement knowing that she can inflict any cut that she feels like. Well, extremely short is what’s on the menu. I already look much better without that mess of hair on my nape. The clippers run up over the occipital bone and keep going, I realize with horror – she is buzzing me all over and using the same guard as in the back. I almost cry out in protest but I have a feeling that that may only result in an even shorter cut.

She puts a red-manicured-tipped nail under my chin and tips my face up at her, looking very silly with a shaved back and a shaved strip on top with the rest still shoulder length. She sees the mix of anguish, arousal and humiliation on my face, which only makes her want to mercilessly buzz me down even more. Already she can feel my desperate submission radiating in waves. She roughly grabs a lock of hair in front and plunges the clippers in at the hairline and watches the agony and ecstasy on my face as masses of hair rain down into my lap. I dread to see my new look but I am so wet that I don’t even care. She roughly grabs another bunch of hair not long for this world and again plunges the clippers into my hairline and quickly that strip is reduced to a quarter inch.

“There won’t be anything left to grab for a good long time after this cut,” she teases me. “And after this I expect you to keep a proper sub style. Subs should have extremely short hair, certainly nothing to comb - easy to maintain and in alignment with their simple unadorned existence.”

I can’t help but to quiver and I am so desperate to cum – I slide my fingers under the cape over on top of my cunt but I know better than to get myself off while enduring this shaving or I’ll probably be shaved bald. She’s taken everything down to a quarter inch other than the long hair still covering my ears. She roughly force my head to the side and ruthlessly shaves off everything around my ears and waves of long hair fall to my lap. My lap is quite heavy with hair and I realize she is cutting it all off, which is both hot as fuck and also terrifying as fuck. Growing my hair took like a year but it takes only minutes for it to be shaved off. I feel absolutely no hair anywhere on my head…no bangs, no hair in back. I’m bald. I begin to tear up a bit as I hear her changing the guard. She is quite happy with her work now that I am in a #2 buzzcut. The last order of business is to taper the cut to the skin. She notices that I have begun to cry, which only makes her more certain that she is doing the right thing - imagine a sub crying about being returned to a proper sub style, far too much attachment to that mess of hair, she knows.

“If I see any more tears, I’ll shave it all off,” she tells me and I quickly swallow my tears in a probably futile attempt to keep at least a little hair. She has no mercy and quite literally means that she will shave it all off if I continue crying. She would like very much to pull me up out of the chair, strip me down and give me a hard paddling or whipping for crying, but that is not her bailiwick for today, so instead she settles for whistling with satisfaction as she shaves me down to nothing on the sides and in back. Tons of clippings flutter into my lap and I am shocked that so much hair had remained on my head after that severe clippering. And I am quite concerned that she is cutting off a substantial amount of the little hair I have left. It is obvious that it will take months for this to even grow into a short pixie and for all that time I will have to go about my daily life as a femme in a bald head. I am so aroused that I just whimper in my eagerness to cum.

The barber is very pleased with my transformation. The hair is so short that I look bald and I am in fact bald in back and on the sides. She can feel my enhanced submission and can’t wait to shove her sopping vag in my face. She turns me around in the chair without fanfare so I can see in the mirror. I am bald. I stare at myself in the mirror and I don’t recognize myself. You can barely see the quarter inch on top that hasn’t been shaved off and the sides and back have been taken down to the skin. I feel very strongly my submission in that moment, seeing my identity stripped like that. It is far too short but at the same time I am more hot than I have ever been. A moan escapes my lips and the barber just laughs at my pathetic desperation. She frees the cape from my neck and I stand up and mounds of hair fall to the floor, emphasizing how drastic this change is.

“Much better,” the barber says with much too much gusto. “You look like a proper bald sub. Long hair is so unbecoming on a sub.”

“Now take that broom and sweep up all this nasty hair,” she orders me. So hot being forced to sweep up literally all the hair that was attached to my head only an hour ago. There are masses of hair littered beneath the chair. I have a feeling that I will never have anything resembling long hair again so I am a little sad to be throwing out all my hair like it is trash. The barber can see my submission is off the charts in my new bald state. When I turn around, she’s unbuckled her leather pants and pulled down her underwear and I see that they are covered in her wetness. She places her hands on my bald head and forces me down to service her. I am so excited to service her because I am feeling so deeply submissive. My shaved head makes me feel so naked and exposed. I feel like my authentic self with her rock hard clit in my mouth.

Afterward she gets her strap on and bends me over a chair and fucks me up the ass, rough. It hurts but it feels so good to be used like a good sub that I am getting more and more turned on. I beg for release but she laughs at my desperation. She believes that subs should be giving far more orgasms that they are permitted to have (the less orgasms a sub has, the better) and there is no way she will let me cum on our first sexual encounter regardless of whether I have just endured being shaved or not. This restriction is so hot to me that paradoxically I become even more desperate to cum. She tells me that I may not masturbate either. She spreads my legs to reveal my nether regions so engorged from mound to rosebud and she can tell that I loved being buzzed down to nothing. She knows I’ll be back.
She then pisses all over my open mouth and sits on my face as I eat her ass.

I returned to her regularly after that and submitted whatever hair I had to her and I never left with longer than a very short buzz, which was always followed by a very hot D/s session. After awhile though I got tired of constantly being buzzed to practically nothing so I stopped going to see her and my hair grew out to around a mid-ear bob when I happened to run into her at a lesbian bar. I tried to blow that joint when I saw her but I was not fast enough and she smiled at me, hungrily, as if I was prey, because she probably knew in that moment she was going to get to inflict a rather callous shaving of my hard fought inches. She was right - she told me she was disappointed to see me with so much hair, so out of line with my sub status, and suggested that she could clean me up that night. In spite of wanting to grow my hair out, I was like a moth to a flame, seeing as her statement resulted in my nether regions inflating like a wet balloon and a heartbeat I could feel in my clit.

We left right away and I was quite conflicted on the way to her place given that it had taken months to grow out and I knew it would all be going, but her domination and my pounding clit led me right up into her apartment. She wasted no time in tying me down and began shaving me down with no guard, shorter than it had ever been, which was hot as fuck. I was also excited being returned to a baldy yet again. Afterward she gave me an OTK spanking for my un-submissive decision to grow my hair out, which turned me on even further, and then pressed me into a kneel and put her clit in my mouth. She wouldn't let me cum, though, even though I was more aroused than I had ever been. She let me suck on her toes and worship her feet before making me clean up
sluttymeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk