Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old Today, 03:44 PM   #376
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Wink

It's nice when I notice someone crushing on me. I don't notice it half the time, had a cutie drag out my purchase one time asking me questions and stalling while ignoring a line behind me. Afterwards, my best friend was who was next to me told me she was blushing. I was totally oblivious to it.

But today, I noticed a cute girl with a pixie cut checking me out and telling her friends staring at me like

^ That's a close representation of what she looked like

They were just getting into their SUV, as was I, but returning my shopping cart from the grocery store to its one of the stalls nearby.

She wasn't my type, but it was still too cute and very flattering. It would be nice if I stared at someone like the way she was staring at me, but I'm good at not being obvious irl. Usually

God, I like people who know and see what they want, but I love even more people who go for it and try to see what happens. ☆☆☆☆☆

The onus is usually on me from my experience, but I know my worth. Show me yours, and granted I'll show you mine.

~ ~

Formerly known as Joan Sky

Blog ~ A.M.A.~ Message me ;-)

Ladies ~ If the talk turns mutually intimate (which is rare), I require verification on command whenever I desire. I can reciprocate. Vanilla proof is sufficient. More is glorious. Do not pass go if you cannot. Play games with someone else.

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; Today at 03:51 PM.
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk