Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-30-2024, 10:27 AM   #526
Leland
getDare Devil

Long story short, my sadistic playful catgirl dom self burned out last night. Finally! That was a tiring fever daydream that lasted 10 years. So I'm taking a break from active teasing while I process the grief, rebuild and find myself again. Meanwhile... have fun suffering!

Likes: lucid dreams, creativity, soul searching, mindfuck, denial.
Dislikes: discipline, rules, tedious tasks, chores, exercises.
Limits: everything else.

Fading Memories
Dumb Eevee's twin soul in another dreamworld
Still dragged around by the dogfox kirdo
All starts and ends with Luzifell
Leland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2024, 11:04 AM   #527
luzifell
Longtime User

grieving for a cute yet evil pet but happy for someone to wake after a 10 year coma in weird dreamy land

My orgasms are the property of Leland.

started a thread to keep me denied... please help:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433781

Achievments
Made Leland beg for begging
luzifell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2024, 11:26 AM   #528
Leland
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzifell View Post
grieving for a cute yet evil pet but happy for someone to wake after a 10 year coma in weird dreamy land
Waking up after 10 years is an extremely fitting image that I really needed now so thanks for that. I'm also releasing all subs still tied to me in a way or another but I have good news for you: the cat almost finished a story for you before drowning in a pool of piss. So I will honor her last effort and finish it following her notes. Your releasing process from me will be the slowest but I don't think it matters since you are stuck here forever.

Fading Memories
Old 05-30-2024, 02:28 PM   #529
AnonRK
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leland View Post
Waking up after 10 years is an extremely fitting image that I really needed now so thanks for that. I'm also releasing all subs still tied to me in a way or another but I have good news for you: the cat almost finished a story for you before drowning in a pool of piss. So I will honor her last effort and finish it following her notes. Your releasing process from me will be the slowest but I don't think it matters since you are stuck here forever.
Drowning in a pool is piss? Sounds like one of the better ways to go!

Kik: AnonRK.GD
Temporarily free from Leland's grasp
Achievements:
Surpassed pee drinking master Leland
AnonRK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:00 AM   #530
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Before anyone escapes here, you have a lot more denial to go! The cat seems to have wandered off for a while alas, but at least it left your orgasms safely in the thread!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:53 PM   #531
Leland
getDare Devil

As promised, here's the cat's last gift just for Luzi. I added the end. Pretty obvious. Everyone else should ignore this deranged engrish stuff. Really.

___

Sorry luzifucked, with crazy cuties like Snoek and Lemon (and Sabi), your chances of escaping are so below zero that your useless cock will freeze and shatter the moment you touch it...

But you deserve a treat today. This one is just for Luzi... my special boy needs special stuff...

[...] is when you stop and edge.

The catgirl entered the room where her assistants just finished to strap Luzi naked to the medical bed. "Meow! This place is sooo dusty and filthy! Fitting for ya..." The playful eyes and sadistic grin were a very uncanny match. "I checked your file, you did good, taking your daily boring 50 edges like a champ until now... so I thought you deserved a prize!" She gently pressed a fingertip on his already hard and helpless dick and started moving it around like a joystick. "Today mister cock will fuck my little hole..." she said with a serious, almost sad tone. "Oh well, let's get started!"

She grabbed the base of the desperate dick and held it tightly while slowly wanking the stressed shaft with the other paw. "One slow edge to warm up!" [...] The cat noticed that the poor hooman reached his first edge. "Stahp! Cool off, boy! The fun just started. And I'll tell you a secret!" She leaned near his ear and whispered: "Today mister cock will also cum!" She went back to torment that sore big thumb and started to jerk it off again, this time while slapping his hard, blue balls and squeezing them every now and then. "Pain and pleasure enhance or delete each other? Let's check it out!" She wanked and slapped faster and faster then... she left the poor balls alone. "Mister edge is coming! Look what great acrobats cats are!" She focused on the throbbing dick, looking closely at it, and slowed down her strokes to hold that edge as long as possible. "One, two, three... [...] ...and stop!" She finally released his dangerous hand grenade. "Can't risk an eruption from your tiny volcano, right? Imagine the cat-astrophe! Hahah... HAHAHA!" She started laughing psychotically for a good minute, rolling on the ground, totally lost.

"Ok... I'm back... time for the promised main dish!" She casually removed all her clothes, revealing her slim and pale tomboy body with small breasts and a hairless pussy. Then she climbed all fours on the bed to sit on Luzi's legs, the shaft of his rock-hard boner touching her wet pussy. "Free pussyjob from the best pussy you'll ever sniff, you are sooo lucky today!" She started wanking the thrilled shaft yet again, pressed between her pussy and her paw. [...] "Wow, you edged fast this time, I wonder why!"

Then she became serious and walked all fours towards him until her face was close to his. "You know what? Maybe it's the heat talking but you are kinda decent.. and ready... and I'm sooo wet now..." She slightly smiled and him, she bent over to kiss and... she mockingly sticked her tongue out and laughed hard at him. "Laugh with me, come on, it was funny!" She then made a sign to an assistant in the shadows: A big bloodhound with dark fur emerged, climbed the bed and placed himself behind the horny cat. "I told you that mister cock was going to fuck a nice tight hole... but I fear I wasn't talking about your pathetic one... sorry!" The dog spread her cheeks and licked the pink rosebud a few times. Then he mounted her and started to roughly fuck her ass. "Yeshhh, amazing... this is a real... waah... useful cock! You should... try... sometimes... it's amazing!" She blurted while sweating and moaning and grinning in front of luzi, looking at him in the eyes, drooling over his chest. "Hah... Don't worry... Waaah... you'll have your chance... huuuf... to cum..." Her wet pussy touching and pressing the head of his shocked cock, moving it backward and forward at each thrust of the hound "Whoops... haha... a bit too short... so close and yet... huh... so far!" Her pussy juices dripping all over luzi's shocked and uselessly hard weenie. "Hey... can you edge... just ... from that?" [...]

She finally signaled the hound to stop. "Ok, now, as promised... mister cock will cum... but which one? Time to race!" She crouched on Luzi's tied legs in front of his weenie and raised her ass for the hound, that immediately started pounding her wet pussy this time. She squeezed the base of that desperate dick yet again while wanking it with the other paw and at the same time licking the head covered in pussy juices and precum. "Wow... don't mind if I do... aaah... this is tasty... you should try it... hah... maybe soon!" She put the whole head in her mouth and sucked it dry of all its premilk. Then she sticked her pointy rasping tongue in the virgin urethra as deep as possible to collect any drop left. She kept squeezing and wanking and sucking, increasing her speed in sync with the hound, losing her rhythm and carefulness and giving long, strong, rough, painful strokes. The moment luzi edged, the hound exploded his load and the cat screamed, overwhelmed by her orgasm, and in those seconds she kept squeezing and wanking and sucking a bit too hard [...]:

Spoiler:
>>>RUIN<<<

"... ahhh... look what you did... you are in trouble now, cow!" She licked all the escaped cum, clearly aroused by the taste and scent. She focused on the head, licking it all around the base, rubbing it against the inside of her cheeks, squeezing it with her lips, while also wanking the shaft with a tight grip to push out any deep drop left. She continued without stopping until the drained Luzi was able to edge again [...], then she walked all fours in front of the panting slave. This time she forcefully kissed him, filling his mouth with a taste of saliva, cum and pussy juices. Then she got off from the bed with an evil grin. "Ya know what? your cream is top notch, I'll move ya to the milking section, you will cum all day long without rest until you'll piss blood! We start tomorrow, loserfell!"

Spoiler:
She looked around for her clothes when a noise of gunshots and screams exploded in the air. The bloodhound run out of the door and behind the corner and few seconds later another flurry of shots exploded. Two full geared soldiers stormed the room holding the powerless naked cat at gunpoint. A tall androgynous figure wearing a suit entered the room: a pale being with crystal short green hair and cold shiny eyes. They silently looked at the naked cat dripping cum from her pussy, unfazed. The angry cat exploded: "WHAT THE MEOW? DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE? MISTER GOLD WILL..." ***BANG*** The gemmed being shot the cat in the face. "NYAaaagh..." Then they fired three more bullets at her vital points. Some blood even splattered over Luzi's traumatized junk. The cat lay dead in a growing pool of cum, piss and blood.

Spoiler:
The living gem finally noticed Luzi and his abused hard-on. "That looks painful. I guess I can spare 10 seconds and attempt to end your despair now. I think this is how it's done." They carefully grabbed the shaft like it was a wounded alien creature. "I have time for 20 strokes. No more."

>>>YOU CAN CUM - IF YOU CAN<<<
> Hands off. Count to 20. Stroke it 20 times. Hands off. If you start cumming, keep stroking and enjoy a full orgasm. <

They worked fast on the unexpected chore, staring at the purple organ without showing any emotion.
"Done. 20. That was weird. Rescue him and burn this place down. We are going back to the HQ."

Fading Memories

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edging, humiliation