View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 05:09 AM   #15
Simi

Do you like assholes? Do you find them visually appealing and does the mere sight of one turn you on? Why? I enjoy rimming but arseholes aren't visually pleasing, that said I'm a weird and i really don't find people/body parts generally visually attractive so its hard to answer?
If so, what kind of assholes do you like? Must they be gaping, hairy, dirty, something else? Clean, or mostly. I'm into rimming but not umm more. For similar reasons to wanting other genitals trimmed/lighter on hair for being able to pleasure. More experienced holes are easy to rim better in my experience... but I normally have a moaning and relaxed dom when i do :P
Must they be male or female? I'm pan so extremely indifferent, that said haven't had a chance to do that with another woman for about a decade.
Anything else you'd like to say about assholes? Last time i was serving my Owner in person he started making me kiss his arse cheeks good night, and that really dropped me subby every single time in a nicely piggy way (It felt arsehole adjacent?)

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote