View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 04:38 PM   #1
Simi

Default Dares while gaming?

Hey this is a weird one but i have had quite a bit of fun doing things along these lines, curious what others have been up to. If any of the games mentioned are ones I know/ have inspiration for, I might make some dares for them.

I will use gaming as a catch all for board games, video games, tabletops and pen and paper games. If you want to say what game any of the experiences were in its cool, if not genre is fine as a description.

Favourite game or genres for doing tasks with? (MOBA, Roguelites etc)

Any favourite kinks for indulging while gaming? (Personally I have done a lot of pee desperation)

When you are looking for tasks along these lines where do you look? (Faproluette, kinky gamer friends or GD)

Have you set yourself challenges when gaming? If so what? (This could be death forfeits, I must reach X before I can Y, rewards/forfeits whatever)

Do you find challenges in games motivating?

Any games where you have done tasks how good/experienced would you say you were at them? (Aka games you were very good at and you just want to spice it up, or do you enjoy penalties/rewards to help you push further when new to a game?)

Have you ever done tasks when gaming with another person? (in person/voice calls etc)

If yes, were they aware/involved?

If people weren’t aware, was that part of the thrill?

Have you ever done games when you were both/all following rules?

What type of games and what type of rules did you playing with them?

What games do you play where you would be interested in tasks being assigned in future?

What type of dares/tasks would appeal for you in gaming?

(Shameless plug time) Does the idea of playing on a minecraft server run by and for getdare members appeal?

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote