View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 12:34 AM   #7
SecretDiaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankme554 View Post
What is the longest you've ever wore your butt plug? Your cock ring?

What is the most public kinky thing you've ever done?

What do you enjoy most about kink?

Share your favorite kinky fantasy.
The longest I've worn my buttplug... I guess that was 16 hours where I left it in over night.

The most public kinky thing? Heh! That one time I had an enema and diapered up. Then I went outside and tried to hold until I finally bursted.

This may sound weird but with diapers I enjoy the bulkyness of my butt and the warm and comfortable feeling that they get after a while.

My kinkiest fantasy is quite the request... so when it starts I have to get to another city where none knows me and then I will meet up with a dom who puts me in thick diapers and a dress with sewn in diaper pants (yes those things exist) then the dom will bring me into a gay bar where he finds a lot of guys willing to f*** my sissy hole until I am very full with love juice. I get a huge enema for cleaning purposes and then, without releasing it, I get padded real thick and put back into my dress. Then we go shopping for girls clothes and after a long day outside we go home where I immediately be put to bed without change (unless I am leaking then I get changed)

Stuff + Likes and Limits
Above is a link

usually padded 24/2 (on weekends xD)
My KIK: diaperloverx3
You can always message me on kik if you need further Intel on a task or a pm dare

Check this out please
SecretDiaper is offline   Reply With Quote