Thread: Fiction: Payback
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 04:43 PM   #60
LongKnight

"If you look at all that I am wearing and how little that you are wearing that doesn't seem a fair challenge. I think we need to balance this up a little more. So this is what I propose. Firstly you must win a small challenge and then answer the question correctly. If you succeed in both then I will strip naked and join Scooter and we will do everything on your list and anything else that you can think of. If you get one part right we will repeat the part you fail on. Fail again and you are naked and have lost. Succeed and I will strip naked, you win and again Scooter and I will be yours."

A hush descended. Nobody spoke, some people held there breath, everyone waited to see if Amber would agree to Stacey's counter offer. Would Amber sell Scooter down the river? What would Stacey's challenge be?

Stacey though hadn't finished "To be clear whichever one of us loses has to do everything on your list with Scooter alongside anything that the winner can think of."

Amber stood there frozen to the spot. In that moment she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that even if she won she had lost. Stacey had managed to manipulate her. Scooter would not be happy with her. If she lost then they would be humiliated together. If she won then she would have to endure watching Stacey and Scooter doing things together. The same things that had started this off.

Amber tried to think of a counter offer that could get her out of the dilemma she was facing but she knew that Stacey wouldn't agree to anything that she would suggest. She started to wonder if Stacey had been playing her all along. Amber accepted that she had no choice she had to agree. Amber took a deep breath and agreed to Staceys counter proposal.

Stacey took a scarf from a waiting hand and blindfolded Amber with it. She then looked around the room and said "I need five volunteers to help me with the lunchbox challenge."

Amber felt a chill go down her spine. Stacey was stacking the deck against her. She knew what was coming. She had to get it right and get it right first time. She really, really did not want to have to do this challenge once let alone twice.

Scooter was getting excited, he was in favour of this challenge. He wanted to take his place for this challenge as fast as he could. As much as he didn't want to see other people enjoying this challenge it wasn't his birthday or Christmas and he wanted this so badly right now. It was a great opportunity to release some of the tension that had been building up.

Stacey was weeding through the eager volunteers. She made each one drop there trousers and only selected the volunteers who closely approximated Scooter in that department. Stacey took great pleasure in telling the unlucky volunteers that they didn't measure up. In fact she even asked one volunteers girlfriend if he had strong tongue as she couldn't see how he could satisfy anybody with what he was packing. When he tried to answer back she simply smiled at him and asked if he used one or two fingers when he was flying solo. He didn't try answering back again.

Once she had six volunteers she got them to all line up with there trousers still around there ankles. Stacey led Amber in front of the first volunteer and told her to kneel down.

She next walked over to Scooter and gagged him so that he couldn't speak. She then turned to Amber and in a clear voice said:

"There are six people in front of you. To complete this challenge you must identify which is Scooter. You can not speak but you must only use your mouth. Once you have got to the end of the line I will ask you two questions. The first question will be which number you think is Scooter. The second will be the question you need to answer to win. If you guess incorrectly then you must start at the beginning of the line again. If you guess correctly but get the question wrong then I will ask you the final question. When you are ready you are at the beginning of the line so start tasting."
LongKnight is offline   Reply With Quote