View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 11:55 PM   #8
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Shadow View Post
wear your vib panties and to go the mall, give your master the remote and have fun.....he can either walk next to you or walk several people back and watch other people reaction as they watch you cum

or have you wear a pair or cheekie panties, croptop, and you highest heels and you go to a 24 hour gas station in just that with and a vib in you ass and pussy. and get somthing to drink

punishments version of the gas is go in there with his cum on your face plus your have to fill up the car with gas before you can clean up (if he lets you ...who know he may want take you to McD's make you stand in like while he watchs and laughs and the while those vibs are buzzing away in your ass and pussy), if you really piss him off have him hand cuff you behind your back have he gets to go hide the key, once hiddin you have to go find the key dressed like that withever thing else from above

have fun
i dunno if he wants to do any public right now will find out though since he will be reading posts also.

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote