Thread: Fiction: Getting Started
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 04:28 PM   #10
LongKnight

Default Blackmail Material

"You've been a very naughty boy and you've been caught. Now you must be punished for being such a naughty pervert."

Kevin felt his breath catch in his body. He could feel the blood in his body heading south. He needed to keep Angela sweet as without her and her girls he would struggle to meet his sales targets and besides he liked watching them and didn't want to stop.

Angela laid her bra and thong on the table in front of her. She then lifted her Tshirt over her head revealing her naked body.

Kevin stood there breathless, no longer trying to hide his excitement and pure lust.

Angela walked towards him stopping when she was close enough for him to smell her perfume.

"So, did you enjoy the special day that I lined up for you?"

"I did but I wasn't expecting Stella to..."

"Yes well that was for me as I couldn't be here to punish you for doing that without my permission."

Angela walked around Kevin looking at him like she was appraising a piece of meat.

Stacey stood in the shadows quietly taking photos with her smartphone. She knew that a picture told a thousand words and those words would be hers.

She watched as Angela made Kevin bend over his desk and she spanked him. She didn't take photos of this though.

She did take a photo of Kevin wearing Angelas bra and thong. Just in case she needed it.

She made sure to take plenty of photos when Angela spread her legs and beckoned Kevin between them

Stacey felt like it was Christmas. She knew that she had dynamite. She had recorded Angela admitting that she set up today for Kevins personal enjoyment. She also had enough to show that Kevin had been abusing his position to spy on the girls.

Stacey had noticed something wasn't right on her first day. She hadn't said anything at the time but had begun to quietly collect evidence. She didn't realise that Angela was involved until Angela had revealed her dare. Even then she didn't have any proof until now.

Stacey was looking forward to Sunday. She was going to expose Angela and humiliate her. In fact she was going to demand that Kevin attended as well and she would expose him at the same time. It was Staceys time to shine.
LongKnight is offline   Reply With Quote