Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

Dresscode:
Black Shirt
Black Skirt
Black Boots Highest height u got.

Tasks:
1. Do not cum or the above punishment will happen before bed.

2. go around the camp site get words written all over you after 90 minutes of people writing words on you.

3. then you will Sunbathe face up nude for 3.5 hrs and Iris is to cum all over u anytime she wants also if she has to pee she can do that on you unless u will let her pee in ur mouth. each time she cums and each time she pees on or in you, you tell her thank you.

4. Any Pm Dares u get Post them on your thread so we can see. and if they tell u to cum tell them u are not allowed to. or u will get the above punishment.

5. Have Fun

6. Report back In Full Detail how your day went. and i mean full details so you might wanna have Iris Help you with the words u cant see to type what was written all over you. before bed and before your spankings if u cum you are to go in the lake from the Tent Naked to wash the ink off ONLY After your report has been posted.

Punishment for cumming:
Punishment this time is gonna be much worse. each time u cum will be 500 Hard Smacks on the Ass with a flex Twig. u can tell them your punishment if u wish and that per time. so if u cum 2 or 3 times thats gonna be 1000 - 1500 smacks on that ass.

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote