View Single Post
Old 08-18-2023, 03:05 AM   #1
Simi

Default GD Minecraft Server (3rd)

Our new Minecraft server opens today! In just a couple of hours between 15:00 and 16:00 CEST!

For those of you who haven’t seen the previous threads my puppy and I have been hosting a Minecraft server for players from gd. Previous servers have been fairly vanilla gameplay wise, however this time we have got some world generation mods in as well.

Why play Minecraft with us?
Its a free SMP hosted by fellow kinky people, letting you play while you game People often on the forums want tasks for doing while playing games (Person above video game i am looking at you) but isn’t it much more fun doing them while you are able to communicate with the others? Pick death forfeits/post PM dares to each other, make buildings while you suffer etc.

We always love having new members join us, whether you are brand new to minecraft or experienced grinders, eager to combine kink and gaming or just want to chill we hope to have something for you.

The game is running on 1.20.1 (java) with a few quality of life things on the servers side, and the world generation ones (terralith, incendium and nullscape) but literally nothing is needed on the players side beyond the ability to play Minecraft java

I have been busy preparing the server for everyone's arrival, there is a small town at spawn to help make all players feel welcome.

To join us just message/say in the thread and i will give you an invite into our discord server. If you have any questions please feel free to ask here or in DMs

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)

Last edited by Simi; 12-24-2023 at 10:33 PM.
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Simi for this post: