Old 08-31-2023, 01:46 PM   #6
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Hornyswitch

Quote:
Twitter Name: Rrswitch1
Biological Sex: Male
Identifying Sex: Male
Likes: ice play, outdoors, humiliation, wedgies, shaving, humiliation, nipple play, oiling up and CBT
Dislikes: pain, working out, piss
Limits: Face and Exposure
Melting Point

Begin your dare by going to a shop and purchasing a bag of Ice Cubes. This shouldn't be too expensive, and they are universally available everywhere. Once you have left the shop, you are going to open the bag of Ice, and put eight of the cubes in your underwear. From there, you are going to continue on to the next location. As you walk, your genitals will be getting even colder as you attempt to rush to the next venue.

Once you have arrived at a park, you may remove any ice that has not yet melted in your underwear. You will remove your shirt, and lay down on the floor. From your bag of ice, you will remove a further two cubes of Ice. You are going to put one ice cube on each nipple and lay there until they have melted. If you chose to hide in a bunch of trees to complete this dare, you've made it harder for your self. Less chance of you being seen, but more chance of the sun not making them melt.

Once they have melted, you are going to remove the rest of your clothes and spread your legs wide. Using the bag of ice like a hammer, you are going to swing the back into your genitals twenty times with each shot, cold and painful.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote