View Single Post
Old 08-31-2023, 11:57 AM   #5
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Remainseated91 *Full form sent to me via PM*

Quote:
Biological Sex: M
Identifying Sex: M

Likes: Edging, feet, piss/watersports, bondage, denial, mild pain, impact play, spit, oral, JOI, light cbt, light anal

Limits: Exposure, blood, scat, permanent, showing face, friends/family, heavy pain, heavy cbt, public, heavy anal, vomit, longterm, bodywriting
So, I will just take a moment to emphasise that I completely prefer for people to use the thread to comment asking for dares. The main reason for this, is so that this thread remains around the first two pages of the Newest Posts allowing for more subs and slaves to see it. However, if the idea of posting your twitter on here is putting you off - then I will completely understand and you can continue posting in Private Message, but please know my preference.

The Four P's

Welcome to my class room where I am preparing to teach you the Four P's. The Four P's is a mantra that all males should know and practice. "Peeing and Punching earns Penis Pleasure". What that means, is that for a mans penis to feel any pleasure, he should first have to pee and punch!

Strip completely naked, and fill five shot glasses with piss. The first shot glass of piss, should be drunk and swallowed. The second shot glass should be poured over your penis as a lubricant. The third shot glass, you will pour into your mouth but don't swallow. Begin jerking off hard and fast, with you all lubed up, and with the taste of piss in your mouth - you should be jerking hard and quick. Once your arm is so tired to the point where you need a break, you may stop.

Your balls need to realise that if they want something, they first need to give something. Deliver one punch to your balls. Now, swallow the piss that you've been holding in your mouth. Pick up the fourth shot glass, pour that into your mouth and hold. This piss will have gone colder now, and will taste infinitely worse. Punch your balls harder one more time to punish them for this. Swallow and pick up the fifth shot glass. Pour this glass of piss over your dick as lube, and then jerk off again until you cum.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PissBoi for this post: