View Single Post
Old 08-30-2023, 04:22 PM   #1
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Pencil Pissboi's Task Giving

So many people message me on a daily basis asking for me to give them tasks. Generally on this site, I only ever give tasks to people who will submit picture or video proof! With that being said, I am now open to giving tasks out to anyone who wants one, however you have to do something for me in return.

Follow me on Twitter!! My Twitter name is @Pissboi137

So, let's make this clear! Follow me on twitter than copy and paste the form here into a message making sure to fill it in fully!

My dares are CREATIVE, THOUGHT OUT AND DETAILED.

Twitter Name:
Identifying Sex:

*For Twitter name, this is the account that you used to follow me

*I need to ask for biological sex for the mere purpose of knowing your physical body anatomy as that will naturally change the dare. I ask for your identifying Sex to ensure I use the correct pronouns for you in your post.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote