View Single Post
Old 07-16-2023, 02:22 AM   #47
Simi

Time for another update and recruiting call. If you are reading this post you have probably skimmed through the others in this thread but my Puppy and I host a minecraft server where the only people allowed onto it will be those from GetDare, absolutely free to join all you need to do is DM me. Its a chance to game with fellow kinky people

Now for the news.
We have updated our server to 1.20! There are a lot of new things to find with 1.20, and you can come check them out with us on our server. Whether you are a minecraft veteran or completely new everyone is welcome.

We are continuing on the previous server for now but for those who would rather a fresh start in a few months (unknown exactly when, probably early autumn) we will be starting on a world with new world gen data packs in each of the dimensions (Nullscape, Terralith and Incendium) potentially with a few QOL mods (We still want to keep it Vanilla at heart, but just spicing up how the world looks)

TLDR:
Come play and game with us by DMing me and joining us on the server

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote