View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 02:48 AM   #43
Simi

Default Responses and updates

Response to Shy:
Honestly the server we run is probably safer than most since my pup is a data privacy officer... He actually does care about it rather than many servers run where people simply are not as aware...

For the rest of you!
We by now have a pretty fully built spawn area, lots of goodies to get you started with and in the coming months i will have an exciting new area with some dungeons (unfortunatly not the kinky kind) for those who like to fight and explore, rather than our builders.

We are always looking for more people who are interested in joining our server. It is completely free to play on, in a mostly vanilla (in modding terms) survival world on Java, with fellow GD members.

If you are interested please post on the thread or DM me, we are always looking for more people to play with on the server, and i will then send you an invite to our small discord community. Any questions please feel free to post either here or via DM (Also remember if you own bedrock they recently gave access to java to you all)

Server info
We are still running 1.18, while we wait for a response from Mojang. Puppy is also looking into alternatives which still allows easy chatting in the game but not the sharing of it back to mojang/microsoft.

We don't mind if you are a completely new player, or if you have been playing since the early days, games like this are always more enjoyable with other players so please come and join

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Simi for this post: