View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 03:25 PM   #26
Simi

So as an update we have a few regular players by now, mostly its us just hanging out and playing minecraft with fellow kinky people (and sometimes while whimpering in voice if you are me ) We still want more players! seems like we can happily take a fair few more players on.

I have a few projects to make in game before i get to work on some minigame sections and challenges, any builders who care to assist/offer inspiration are very welcome, as well as those who just want to jump in and play.

If you are more likely to just hop in for the odd challenge please get in touch with what sort of things would interest you, I have some plans for a parkour challenge maybe up the side of a volcano..... a timed maze... maybe some running from Ravagers.... In game or kinky rewards for the winners and hopefully some fun for everyone

As always if you are interested in joining us either reach out on here or drop me a message and i will send you a link onto the discord

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote