Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Hailey_bear

Conversation Between Hailey_bear and Datisjutw
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Datisjutw
    08-23-2022 03:33 PM
    Datisjutw
    Then she got into doggy pose for me to inspect her exactly. Her pussy is open on the picture and it looks not too tight tbh. It's kinda flappy. It is shaven very cleanly tho. Her ass hole also doesn't look very tight (not loose either or something),but it looks like it had something in there a lot of times already ;D. Her pussy also has a very healthy pink color to it, which i love!

At the end, I also had her present her hip curves to me, but.... Let's just say there wasn't much to present. She isb't curvy, but in the pics Hailey tried very hard to look like she was ;D.

All in all I very like her appearance. I looks very natural and aesthetic
  2. Datisjutw
    08-23-2022 03:33 PM
    Datisjutw
    The next pose was her kneeling foreward and crossing her arms to push her tits together a bit. Again, the right one looks bigger, but both look very soft and squishy. For me personally, they could be a bit more solid tho. Her arms are also very slim and her whole body just looks very aesthetic and well proportioned all together. (Hailey's got some kinda wide shoulders tho).

Next one was her leaning agains a wall. In this one I can see her dark brown hair tied together in a nice bun. Her legs look very long and they're shaved cleanly. Her butt is not the biggest one, but don't get me wrong, it's not small either. For me personally, it has just about the right size. It doesnt look too squishy tho, which i kinda dislike. You can also see some good tan lines along her panty line. She has a very white skincolor over her whole body tho. In this picture its also the most obvious, that she doesn't weight a lot, cause you can very clearly see the single ribs.
  3. Datisjutw
    08-23-2022 03:32 PM
    Datisjutw
    I messaged Hailey and she replied rather fast; that was a good first impression
    After I told her what pictures I wanted she didn't talk back or asked something even once and got right to work. I recieved the pictures I wanted and also an extra picture from her as an apology she took a while. I think that was a very nice gesture of her.
    But let's get to the ratings now:
    Nadu pose: Her Body is very symetrical, except for her boobs. Her right tit is (at least in the picture) a fair bit bigger and a lot mre saggier. The tits are in general rather on the smaller side of things. The nipples have a nice average size. Her pussy runs together very pointy and it is all nicely waxed or perfectly shaved. I don't see any belly fat, which I personally love. Her thighs aren't thick either; I like that, but some don't.