Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > BlitzMundane

Conversation Between BlitzMundane and The Natural
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. The Natural
    08-23-2010 08:53 AM
    The Natural
    Hrm, you really don't get on MSN much do you? :P
    No worries, wanted to check in see how life is for you, any progress with the hot doctors? ^.^
  2. BlitzMundane
    07-25-2010 09:17 PM
    BlitzMundane
    Eh, okay. ^_^
    Though, I wouldn't be able to IM half the time, because my Wii can't support it. And for some reason, pictures don't show up in e-mails (not that I really want any). My MSN is [email protected].
  3. The Natural
    07-25-2010 05:54 PM
    The Natural
    "Don't deserve his momentary attention..." You act like these old guys time is amazingly precious! I'm pretty sure when I'm in my 20s, 30s, and 40s I hope young women will still want to talk to me. :P

It doesn't bother me, but if you find it inappropriate or anything like that for a TorD site I can give you my MSN. :P This is quite an interesting conversation. XD
  4. BlitzMundane
    07-22-2010 10:55 PM
    BlitzMundane
    Haha, sadly, I don't. I'm actually really shy around guys. When I see a hunky lifeguard watching protectively over me, I feel the extreme need to RUN AWAY. Not that I don't want him to approach me... It's just... I don't. Like, I don't know about you, but I hate elevators. I hate being stuck inside a very small place with a random person (especially at my job, where the random person in question is most likely a stunning doctor). Eh... I don't think I'm making any sense.
    Um... Oh! More comparisons to my job, because it seems to make life easier. I hate it when the cute guy from 3N says "Hello" to me because I a) have nothing to say back and b) don't deserve his momentary attention. So, to finally answer your question, I would never want to do anything to draw attention to myself because I don't want attractive, older men to notice me.
    Oh, gosh... I apoligize for the unnecessarily long and personal reply that is better suited for a session with a therapist than a TorD website. :P
  5. The Natural
    07-22-2010 06:51 PM
    The Natural
    Sadly that has happened... to me. :\
    I get hit on by 12 and 13 year olds at my job... it's really really really for really realy awkward... -.- Theres nothing you can really say but "Sorry, I'm on the job." XD

You sound like you have a lot of experience in the field of faking an injury?
  6. BlitzMundane
    07-21-2010 10:23 PM
    BlitzMundane
    Your welcome! Glad I could get a laugh out.
    I was actually talking about the wave pool, where the water gradually gets deeper. But, eh, I suppose there could be two women having a splash fight in the kiddie pool. Definately not the worst thing I've seen at a waterpark. And, of course, you would have to go into the kiddie pool, when the twelve-year-old girls "faint" from the heat.
  7. The Natural
    07-21-2010 02:30 PM
    The Natural
    BAHAHHAHAHAHAH Thank you for that. I haven't actually LOLed at something in a long time. However you'll be glad to know there is only one 1 foot pool at my park. And it's the babypool. And if your 16 + and in there, you have bigger problems.

... LOL JK I do it all the time.
  8. BlitzMundane
    07-20-2010 11:12 PM
    BlitzMundane
    Haha! That's true, but you've never thought of it from the woman's point of view; she's having a splash fight with a girlfriend, trying to have honest, innocent fun, when she happens to notice a hunky lifeguard watching protectively over her. Suddenly, she feels the extreme need to "faint" from the heat and be saved by the heroic lifeguard -- only to painfully discover that the water is a mere one foot deep.
    There. Now you know that both sides of the poolside is suffering. ^_^
  9. The Natural
    07-20-2010 10:16 PM
    The Natural
    Try working as a lifegaurd at a big name waterpark... women in bikinis... everywhere... forced to watch... for hours.... D: