Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > SubMissiveM

Conversation Between SubMissiveM and ThroatChoker
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. ThroatChoker
    12-26-2009 10:16 PM
    ThroatChoker
    all over the place I also downloaded something(not sure what) yrs ago that sends link pics each week, pics that usually can only be accessed if your a member of a site(e.g. PublicDisgrace.com)
    Some sites with free pics are Extreme Board (type in google) this site is mainly a Clip extreme site but there are picture albums and threads of pics alot are homemade I'm a member, slavefarm, BDSM sites (like hogtied, publicdisgrace, wiredpussy), search BDSM models (like Princess donna), check out kink.com. I would give you a link to the download software but I don't know what its called.
  2. SubMissiveM
    12-26-2009 07:56 PM
    SubMissiveM
    Where do you get your pics ThroatChoker? Would be interested in finding the others like them
  3. SubMissiveM
    12-21-2009 04:50 PM
    SubMissiveM
    I'd ask if you could send me the photos you can't put up, but that's not fair 'cos I've not given you anything in return. Very nice new album
  4. ThroatChoker
    12-20-2009 02:49 PM
    ThroatChoker
    BTW there is a new album some with slaves in public. I would put other pics(more slave type thing and ones in public) in but I don't think your allowed to have nudity on this site, and a lot if them feature at least boobs.
  5. ThroatChoker
    12-20-2009 08:35 AM
    ThroatChoker
    I actually don't have any permanant slaves, I did once but I didn't like the responsibility of a permanant slave (im only 19) but I'll have a slave week or day or just for a sex session but only with 1 girl who is kind of my GF (like a semi-GF). And I do act out some of the things I see.
  6. SubMissiveM
    12-20-2009 05:56 AM
    SubMissiveM
    Shame you've used it all up I rather like the newest ones too! Do you enact the pictures with your slaves?
  7. ThroatChoker
    12-19-2009 08:26 AM
    ThroatChoker
    glad u like the pics, I love the one with the stuff up her nose, I've used up all my pics limits as iv just added a few more, so will make a new one, hope you wnjoy those new ones also.
  8. SubMissiveM
    12-19-2009 07:40 AM
    SubMissiveM
    Loving the new pictures too! Especially the one with the slave on a platter, very nice. The ones with the clamps on the tongue and stuff in the nose and pulling back around the mouth, those look nasty though - not sure I'd volunteer to have that done to me quite as much as the other stuff!
  9. ThroatChoker
    12-15-2009 06:21 AM
    ThroatChoker
    glad you like my album
  10. SubMissiveM
    12-09-2009 05:41 PM
    SubMissiveM
    Love the album ridiculously much Thanks for putting such great pics together in one album