Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Ancient Brit

Conversation Between Ancient Brit and FoxyCoxy1988
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. FoxyCoxy1988
    04-17-2011 08:38 AM
    FoxyCoxy1988
    I'm fine for the photos thanks! No no-one came which was lucky I guess! I went back the following day and tried at another launderette on campus - this one had big glass windows so as I was putting clothes in the washing machine and dryer I could easily be seen. As I was waiting I sat down behind a pillar so couldn't be seen from outside but if someone had come in I would have probably been caught. Wondering if I should try again now that it's Easter break so much students around than over Christmas!
  2. Ancient Brit
    01-01-2011 07:52 AM
    Ancient Brit
    I noted this post: Well done!
    "I've just stripped off and put my clothes in a washing machine (so I can't get to them quickly) and now I'm sitting on my laptop directly in front of the door! I'm hedging my bets on noone coming (it is the Christmas break and all but it is only 8pm and there are 2 sets of clothes in here!) because I won't be able to dress or run away if anyone does!"

Did anyone come in? A few years I did a similar dare in a laundarette in Killin, Scotland at opening time in the morning. Stripped off and washed and dried all my clothes. Unfortunately(?) noone came in. (I took some photos and could email to you)