06-02-2010 12:41 AM
    Mere
  3. Mere
    05-23-2010 09:31 PM
    Mere
  4. kearns
    05-23-2010 08:23 PM
    kearns
    Okay, I'll wait for the PM. I'm a switch too, though I didn't know you were. I thought you were submissive.
  5. Mere
    05-23-2010 08:10 PM
    Mere
    yea I get you. Well I'm a switch, if you didn't know. Forced slavery, is a kink, yes. Contracts work the same way, I started a story too, about bdsm. Thats something I fantasize, and I'll PM you. wait
  6. kearns
    05-23-2010 07:54 PM
    kearns
    If you don't mind me asking what happened between you two?

Yeah my form of BDSM isn't the whips and chains kind. I'm not really into the whole "dungeon" thing, or even the whole "subs are precious" thing. Some of my biggest kinks involve someone forced into slavery by either kidnapping or blackmail, and then they're completely dominated 24/7 to where the Master/Mistress decides practically every minute of their every day. I like fantasizing about owners who don't need physical force to dominate their slave- just blackmail or extensive body modification where the slave is easily controlled (though I'd never do modification in real life), like in my stories.
  7. kearns
    05-23-2010 07:54 PM
    kearns
    If you don't mind me asking what happened between you two?

Yeah my form of BDSM isn't the whips and chains kind. I'm not really into the whole "dungeon" thing, or even the whole "subs are precious" thing. Some of my biggest kinks involve someone forced into slavery by either kidnapping or blackmail, and then they're completely dominated 24/7 to where the Master/Mistress decides practically every minute of their every day. I like fantasizing about owners who don't need physical force to dominate their slave- just blackmail or extensive body modification where the slave is easily controlled (though I'd never do modification in real life), like in my stories.
  8. Mere
    05-23-2010 07:42 PM
    Mere
    lol I know, I get you.
    I HAD a Master, like in february, and considering March as well. But I have kind of given up s/m...not my cup of tea..
  9. kearns
    05-23-2010 07:32 PM
    kearns
    Ohhhhh you thought I was implying I wanted to do that with you? No I wasn't implying that, I just thought that if you had a Master (I could have swore you did) and you liked that idea so much maybe you should try it with him. I mean, at least you have someone to try it with.
  10. Mere
    05-23-2010 07:24 PM
    Mere
    lol I am underaged,..!! I have a boyfriend!! and Master thing is just, not worth my time..I like what you wrote, I can fantasize about it! May be at some point of time..I'll do it
    not right now!!