Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Shaden

Conversation Between Shaden and NekoPrincess
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Shaden
    03-21-2016 06:47 AM
    Shaden
    I would say "eye of the beholder" and all that but instead I'll just tell you that it's your choice but if it isn't something you can do naturally then you shouldn't, ordering medication off the internet isn't the way to go, not only will it not have the same sense of accomplishment but it could have serious health implications. People think that they need to slim down and be really thin, but society changes & really nowadays being underweight is just as bad as being overweight & I highly doubt you're overweight.
  2. NekoPrincess
    03-20-2016 09:44 PM
    NekoPrincess
    I feel like I'm too fat, and I just don't look as girly/feminine as I would like. I want to start living as myself or my gender, but it's difficult to make that jump, even though everyone already knows and I look "decent" I guess.

I just want to be more slim/petite and cute, not like I am.
  3. Shaden
    03-20-2016 12:07 AM
    Shaden
    whats wrong with your appearance?
  4. NekoPrincess
    03-19-2016 09:54 PM
    NekoPrincess
    I'm doing about the same as always or as one would expect I think. I just dislike my appearance and stuff. I ordered some pills from the internet that reduce appetite and stuffs, but has some side effects like jitters/anxiety/fast heartbeat.
  5. Shaden
    03-19-2016 07:13 PM
    Shaden
    hey! should i be worried about all the self-hate stuff? you doing ok?