Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > SUBstantial

Conversation Between SUBstantial and Ninjota
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Ninjota
    03-30-2010 11:58 AM
    Ninjota
    Hehe well i always look for sucralose, which in moderation isn't too bad. I'de heard rumors about the chronic pain thing, and it might be true but i fight ALL the time so physical chronic pain isn't really a bother to me.
  2. SUBstantial
    03-30-2010 11:56 AM
    SUBstantial
    The thing is most sodas aren't made with sugar, they are made with high fructose corn syrup....which is worse! But yeah, I don't drink much soda. When I do, it is usually from the health food store and is made with organic sugar or Stevia.
  3. Ninjota
    03-30-2010 11:51 AM
    Ninjota
    Ooh. Yeah health and nutrition has become a HUGE passion of mine. It pisses people off xD

It ticks me off when i see people drinking a 2liter bottle of full sugar full fat soda.
  4. SUBstantial
    03-30-2010 11:50 AM
    SUBstantial
    haha. Yeah. It's actually an area I'm sort of passionate about. Plus I've done many presentations on different health topics. I like your challenges to help get people physically active and healthy. I see you are into martial arts. I did Kung Fu and Tai Chi for a few years. Since I've moved here, I find a Master worth following.
  5. Ninjota
    03-30-2010 09:48 AM
    Ninjota
    Hehe well it seems someone likes to do their homework on health =P