Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Memories for Life

Conversation Between Memories for Life and SexyBondagegirl
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Memories for Life
    02-10-2012 02:27 PM
    Memories for Life
    Nope! you're the first trucker I heard with converted rig for "bathroom AND shower". most mods I've seen on private rigs are the extended sleeping space + room to sit and relax without reclining.
  2. SexyBondagegirl
    02-10-2012 02:08 PM
    SexyBondagegirl
    tanks pretty big, I normally take care of it when I get home. Do you have a pea fetish or something?
  3. Memories for Life
    02-10-2012 02:02 PM
    Memories for Life
    With current federal regulations on maximum driving hours per day and GPS systems in all trucks, it's tough to tweak your mileage logs. Cutting time by staying on the blacktop lets drivers still turn a profit over operating expenses.

With "built-in" facilities, don't you spend more time getting to yards with sewage disposal or do you carry your extra "load" until your destination (or haul back)?
  4. SexyBondagegirl
    02-10-2012 12:59 PM
    SexyBondagegirl
    It's my rig. I got it customized with a small bathroom and shower. Its like an RV one, but a bit smaller. I just pull over if I want to use the restroom. That gross that guys use Gatorade bottles. There are certainly enough rest stops to use as well.
  5. Memories for Life
    02-10-2012 12:22 PM
    Memories for Life
    Are you contract or do you own your own rig? We know male drivers use the Gatorade bottles on the long hauls but can the ladies fill their bottles without stopping too?
  6. SexyBondagegirl
    02-10-2012 11:21 AM
    SexyBondagegirl
    Flat bed loads of what ever. Could be pipe, could be heavy machinery, large steal. No naked mud flaps, mine just say Volvo. Plus the female body it more attractive then guys, so I'd stick with the naked girl anyway
  7. Memories for Life
    02-10-2012 11:17 AM
    Memories for Life
    What do you haul, Ms OTR Trucker? Do you have "naked guy" mudflaps on your truck?