Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. batman
    04-17-2012 05:31 AM
    batman
    Thanks very much
  2. CollaredBlondie
    04-17-2012 01:31 AM
    CollaredBlondie
    I could've worded it better though - I suppose I was just shocked. At least you're one of the few who's willing to admit that he's still learning! Good luck with your submissive/s
  3. batman
    04-16-2012 01:42 PM
    batman
    I have just found this out with one of my slave applicants and you are right. As you may be able to tell I am new to being a master. But it's all good now, thank you for your advice
  4. CollaredBlondie
    04-16-2012 03:59 AM
    CollaredBlondie
    Subs don't start off that way - it takes ages to work on limits so they become dislikes and so on. You can't just decide that something a sub hates and lists as a limit for a reason is going to become something you punish them with.
  5. batman
    04-16-2012 03:27 AM
    batman
    Why doesn't it work like that? The other potensial limits that they have become dislikes, that I may or may not use to punish them with if they misbehave. What often happens is that their dislikes are similar to mine, scat for example, and they recive no dares of the sort as a result.
  6. CollaredBlondie
    04-16-2012 01:54 AM
    CollaredBlondie
    You only allow your submissives one limit? Dude, S&M does not work like that...