Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Slutty_little_blond
    02-06-2024 02:22 PM
    Slutty_little_blond
    Thank you sir! I will try to be better…����
  2. GivingWantingDares
    02-06-2024 02:15 PM
    GivingWantingDares
    Since you dared asking me on MY profile how pathetic you are, here is the answer:

I played with this toy, time ago, and she seems not to have learned any manner at all in all this time. It went straight to my profile to ask for a review, instead of asking in private, and didn't even say "please" or "sorry to bother you". I think the toy needs someone to give it way less space and teach it how to behave.

1.5 stars, rounded to 2 because I liked the pic (but could have been better, see previous review)
  3. Slutty_little_blond
    02-06-2024 01:57 PM
    Slutty_little_blond
    On a scale of 1 to 10, how pathetic do you think I am?
  4. GivingWantingDares
    10-13-2023 05:19 PM
    GivingWantingDares
    This bitch sent me her pics to be inspected and rated... I have to say I didn't expect much, but this was really sad to watch.

Ass: The ass is almost decent, but too much fat ruins it. And the pic didn't help, not a good angle. 5/10

Tits: Her best asset, no doubt. But they're saggy, already falling to the pull of gravity. She's young, and they look like this. I can't imagine how she'll look in 30 more years. 6/10

Belly: The worst pic. You can notice she's trying to keep it in, and even so she looks fat. At least she asked for help, in her thread. Being aware is the first step. 3/10

Last pic: She's covering her tits and is in a place offering an app for "more sizes". I think she needs it. 2/10

Overall: 5/10 (not math average)