Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Daring_Soul

Conversation Between Daring_Soul and Madelyne
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. Daring_Soul
    06-23-2010 11:53 AM
    Daring_Soul
    Ill wait but this is getting uncomfortable in a way, may I add you on an IM if you have one available?
  2. Daring_Soul
    06-23-2010 11:41 AM
    Daring_Soul
    I'm touched by your extend of hand to help but no thank you. If you can manage to dig up some of your old work or even create a new one, I'd like to see it. I'm sure it'd look beautiful.
  3. Daring_Soul
    06-23-2010 11:33 AM
    Daring_Soul
    Torrent Photoshop., not familiar with GUMP, you should show me some designs you've made. and yes, as much as I do love design, no display picture, colour schemes, templates or bothering to increase my post count + blog entries.
  4. Daring_Soul
    06-23-2010 11:29 AM
    Daring_Soul
    I do have a strong affinity towards design, not fond of creating them, as you can tell from my bland profile. Designer art: Photoshop? Paint?
  5. Daring_Soul
    06-23-2010 11:00 AM
    Daring_Soul
    No, the pleasure's mine, since it's a lot better for myself to see what I'm writing while I post And I can tell, I'm assuming you have a taste for fashion in a way.
  6. Daring_Soul
    06-23-2010 08:55 AM
    Daring_Soul
    Font's a lot easier to see, this time around, and the colour scheme is decent again. Good job Madelyne lol. I prefer this more than the other.
  7. Daring_Soul
    06-22-2010 10:06 AM
    Daring_Soul
    fun, I ate out yesterday, it's amazing how much service you get if you dress really nicely and go alone..
  8. Daring_Soul
    06-22-2010 09:56 AM
    Daring_Soul
    LIke actual dishes? or are you referring to desserts. Personally I hate cooking for myself sometimes but making stuff like cookies has its own fun. But next time you come near my city, I'd gladly bake you cookies although I dont think they're that good lol.
  9. Daring_Soul
    06-22-2010 09:45 AM
    Daring_Soul
    I'd think the food would be spoiled if I airmailed it, or not worth it to come all the way over here to have some of my food. And I'm not a very good cook, I just read the ingredients and prepare. I'm guessing youre quite an expert? I struggle with everything.
  10. Madelyne
    06-22-2010 09:38 AM
    Madelyne
    Mmm. Its good when a guy can cook. =P All of that sounds really yummy, I must say! Save some for meee!