Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > AtticsToEden

Conversation Between AtticsToEden and Stardares
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 128
  1. AtticsToEden
    01-26-2012 02:26 PM
    AtticsToEden
    I've thought about that. Kinda tried it the other night, in fact. Edged him twice, thought he was gonna explode :') Will definitely give it a go now you've suggested it (:
    Haha if only :') Hm, maybe. Just lurking and making friends at the moment.
    Oh shush, I'm jealous!
  2. Stardares
    01-25-2012 03:51 PM
    Stardares
    More dominant? Hmm. You could try being a tease. Get him to the edge and then just leave him. Keep doing it and eventually he'll be like "ihefsuioefhweifhwrape" and get freaky. :P
    Or maybe you could introduce him to getDare?
    Orrrrr, watch some videos together, just some mild stuff at first to break him in, then ask if you can act it out.
    Ha, if we knew each other IRL, god that'd be fun. Kink buddy ftw. -hi5-
    So, going to be posting/doing dares and the like? I'm not one for posting, but private messages however... ;P
    In other news, i'm eating kettle chips and they're godamn tasty.
  3. AtticsToEden
    01-25-2012 02:47 PM
    AtticsToEden
    Oh god, that made me laugh :')
    Hm, was that boasting in disguise? ;D You make a good point though...
    If only we knew each other IRL, eh? *daydreams*
    How the hell can I make him more dominant?! ^^"
  4. Stardares
    01-22-2012 03:42 PM
    Stardares
    You can fus ro dah my pants off anyday Dovahkiin. <3
    I love how he can easily take on dragons, yet when it comes to tying up his lover, he gets scared, aha.
    I must admit to being slightly jelly, many many things would've happened had I been in his position. You may possibly have been sore.
    Speaking of sore, do you know how ironic it is when guys are always boasting about having large wangs, then when it comes to it, they don't fit because they're too big? Happened to me. Apparently I need to get "dick reduction."
    There's my story. XD
  5. AtticsToEden
    01-22-2012 02:13 PM
    AtticsToEden
    Haha, I'm either really happy and cute, or a grumpy cow that needs a good spanking to put me in my place :')
    Aw, I think my heart just melted :3 Thank you, you awesome sexy person!
    Had a... um, interesting weekend :') He tied me up and blindfolded me, but he was more scared about it than I was! So we played Skyrim instead, because we're cool 8)
  6. Stardares
    01-19-2012 02:35 PM
    Stardares
    Haha, i'm such a submissive in a relationship, it'll always be the girl making the decisions, but in the bedroom, i'm breaking out the handcuffs and rope. XD I'm really glad you've found yourself a boyfriend to experiment with, you're a bit too pretty to be experimenting with the people on here, aha. :')
  7. AtticsToEden
    01-19-2012 09:07 AM
    AtticsToEden
    He's so innocent it's cute :3 He is so uncomfortable about anything remotely BDSM, and yet always wants to do things for me and make me 'happy.' He can't quite grasp that, being pretty submissive, what I want to do is make him happy! Bless him :3 I'm sure we'll get there eventually :')
  8. Stardares
    01-19-2012 02:05 AM
    Stardares
    Ohh, alrighty then. Glad you told him to GTFO if he was asking that. o.o
    Lol, corrupt him? Oh god, don't misuse him, he has feelings too. xD
  9. AtticsToEden
    01-17-2012 10:06 AM
    AtticsToEden
    I kinda realised it's generally not a good idea, and he asked me to meet him, so I basically went 'GTFO.'
    Got me a boyfriend though, so I'll just corrupt him with my deviant desires instead! ;D
  10. Stardares
    01-15-2012 05:34 PM
    Stardares
    Bored and horny eh? Always a great combination. Didn't you have yourself a Master though?