Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Memories for Life

Conversation Between Memories for Life and jacklynn0927
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Memories for Life
    07-11-2011 11:58 AM
    Memories for Life
    I don't think you're being a bitch. You have every right to feel offended for my poor attempt at humor. I'm sure you had some "thoughts" of what I thought I had claimed from you. I'm sorry if I gave you the impression that I had control of your "real life" virginity -- that is your choice to allow someone you trust to break any of your three physical "barriers"! Please accept my heartfelt apology!
  2. jacklynn0927
    07-10-2011 04:52 PM
    jacklynn0927
    Well sorry for not thinking that fully through *sarcastic* You don't have to be an ass about it, it was a simple question because I didn't know what the hell you were talking about.
    And just as future reference, when someone who doesn't know you and know what you are doing, they most likely won't like it if you post "I've stolen your virginity! Smile as you take more of me!" on their public profile.
    Sorry to be a bitch, but that's the only thing that seems to get things through to you.
  3. Memories for Life
    07-09-2011 09:19 PM
    Memories for Life
    Your visitor message box was empty -- no one had left you a public message. Being the first to post a message in another person's VM box is like taking your message "virginity"! It REALLY isn't complicated -- most people see it as the lighthearted fun that it is!
  4. jacklynn0927
    07-09-2011 11:33 AM
    jacklynn0927
    Wtf are you talking about?
  5. Memories for Life
    07-09-2011 11:31 AM
    Memories for Life
    I've stolen your virginity! Smile as you take more of me!