Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > samantha69

Conversation Between samantha69 and Memories for Life
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. samantha69
    08-10-2012 04:27 AM
    samantha69
    I guess I exceeded the amount of text allowed -- wanted to add that all of that was in my long ago college days but I must admit that I still enjoy nudity -- friends of ours have a lovely swimming pool and the pool and the area around it is quite private and secluded and my husband and I still join them and other friends for skinny dipping parties a few times every summer (note: I am talking about friends skinny dipping together, not some kind of mate-swapping orgy).
  2. samantha69
    08-10-2012 04:26 AM
    samantha69
    I looked around but to be quite honest, the conversations I saw did not push any of my kink buttons -- lots of bdsm, etc., which just does not float my boat.

Yes I do love nudity both planned and serendipitous. If you count college campus as public place, yes I have streaked. The college I attended had a private lake/campsite off in a neighboring very rural county and it was considered clothing optional - back in the sixties -- the era of draft riots and such -- the university did not want the headache of keeping students from being nude off at this rural location, so they ignored it -- and by the time I came along as a freshman in 1980, it was a long-established tradition. I absolutely loved it. And I played a lot of strip poker in my younger days, mostly with friends but when we played in our dorm there would sometimes be strangers in the game (from another dorm or somebody's boyfriend or girlfriend). T
  3. Memories for Life
    08-10-2012 02:15 AM
    Memories for Life
    Did you create an account @ KT?

Do you "enjoy" nudity whether planned or not? Have you streaked in a public place, skinny-dipped in a public pool or played strip poker with strangers?
  4. samantha69
    08-07-2012 05:16 AM
    samantha69
    Ah, who is to say what is kinky and what is vanilla. In my life I have done a lot that some people would label as kinky but others might only yawn. Naturally, I think that I am just the right mix of sweet and spice. I'll have to take a peek at kinktalk.

-----------

Okay, some interesting stuff there but most of it seems to be the flavors of kinky that do not work for me. I'm not into BDSM and all of the related master/submissive stuff. I'm more interested in topics like nudity (whether nude swimming, or strip poker, or whatever), exhibitionism, voyeurism, and sex (straight or gay or bi, just as long as it is consensual and enjoyable and not forced).

Thanks for your pointers and guidance. I'll probably stop back at kinky talk from time to time to check out pieces that are to my taste.
  5. Memories for Life
    08-07-2012 02:38 AM
    Memories for Life
    The site is called getDare as it's original concept was a digital "Truth or Dare" entity however it has evolved into something much more than that over time as you can tell by reading the forums. If you have more "kinky" interests, check out the "companion" site: KinkTalk.com
  6. samantha69
    08-06-2012 05:27 AM
    samantha69
    Well, I have no idea what friending means on getDare but sure, why not, thanks. Please note that I wandered in here because filling out questionnaires and surveys on risque topics amuses me. You don't indicate your age but you do describe yourself as "a young guy" so please be aware that I haven't played Truth or Dare probably since you were an infant and I am not here looking for cybersex. If that is okay with you, I am happy to be friends.
  7. Memories for Life
    08-05-2012 11:17 PM
    Memories for Life
    Virginity easily taken!