Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Hawkward

Conversation Between Hawkward and eivins
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. eivins
    11-25-2014 07:47 AM
    eivins
    Goodness! DestinyBlue is an incredible artist!! Incredible. Thanks for sharing! I saw she was at the comic con I missed this year!!! Ungh!
    I have dressed up! Ehhh may be a bit of Whovian. I wanted to go as a Dalek this year! But in a Dalek dress... wouldn't even know if you didn't know. I've never worn a full costume to one. More like.. hints of something!
    I love everything about it! Meeting people you idolize! Getting to see trailers and stuff! So fun!
  2. Hawkward
    11-25-2014 02:36 AM
    Hawkward
    Unfortunately I didn't, I would have LOVED to, but i don't have the confidence to go that extra mile just yet. The artist was DestinyBlue - you can find her art on Facebook, or DeviantArt - I'd been a large fan since I first met her in person last year at the same expo.

I would love to dress up one day for these events, maybe as something simple like Hashida Itaru from Steins;Gate. Basically anything that would give off the image "this is a costume", without having to push too far out of my comfort zone

How about yourself - ever dressed up for Comic Con, and what do you like about Comic Con?
  3. eivins
    11-24-2014 05:53 PM
    eivins
    I liked your answers!
    If you don't mind me asking...
    Comic con! Did you dress up?! Which artist did you get that selfie with? I LOVE comic con. I was supposed to go to one in October but I had to work instead.