Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Sir_Ace

Conversation Between Sir_Ace and meeacaroline
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. meeacaroline
    04-01-2012 03:19 PM
    meeacaroline
    Well, I hope you come back to visit soon. I came over to tell you I did the nerdfighter pose and that I was trying to figure out how to upload it (for some reason I was having difficulties) and that I would do it soon, but now I'm not sure its necessary. The only complaint I have is that you let me get close to you without even warning that you wouldn't stay. Thank you for being one of the most approachable, kind, intelligent people I've met thus far. You've made a huge impression on me. You won't soon be forgotten. Best wishes. DFTBA
  2. Sir_Ace
    03-27-2012 04:22 PM
    Sir_Ace
    Will you do the Nerdfighteria pose for me then?

And its okay about that. No pressure here.
  3. meeacaroline
    03-27-2012 04:15 PM
    meeacaroline
    I might. And I'd rather not talk about that...
  4. Sir_Ace
    03-27-2012 04:13 PM
    Sir_Ace
    The influence of Jessie! Soo...if I requested a picture, would you upload it?

Circumstances? Have you found what you seek here? Ways to punish yourself and inflict pain?
  5. meeacaroline
    03-27-2012 03:52 PM
    meeacaroline
    Thanks, princessjessie made me put them on here.

As for why I came, honestly, for punishment ideas. I was a masochist with no ideas. :/ But circumstances have changed, actually they changed pretty quickly. Now, yes, the community is what keeps me here. I love them.
  6. Sir_Ace
    03-27-2012 01:33 PM
    Sir_Ace
    Then the only thing that keeps you from being inactive are the friends here, aye? I haven't make that strong of a bond yet with anyone. No sub either. What got you attracted here in the first place anyway?

Oh nice pictures in the Leotards album. I especially like the ballerina pose.
  7. meeacaroline
    03-27-2012 01:12 PM
    meeacaroline
    I think I'm in a similar boat as you and people don't tend to care that I'm not as into it as they are. They accept that I deserve to be here and that I'm interested in it. I'm friends with these people. If you make friends, they don't mind.
  8. Sir_Ace
    03-27-2012 01:09 PM
    Sir_Ace
    And I'm glad you enjoyed his work just as much as I enjoyed the VlogBrothers. It goes to show that anyone can be entertaining on youtube, no matter what people brand you. People should be proud to be nerds.

You mentioned it to me actually. I have just recently been accepted into the so call 'regulars.' When I join a site, it's usually an ambitious mission of mine to conquer it. Meaning by the end and when I eventually leave, people will know my name and miss me. And I have done with many sites. But lately, I've been feeling out of place in here. Like I feel more innocent or what people say 'vanilla' than the rest. Don't get me wrong, I do have an experience in being an online Dom and find the prospect of controlling one highly fun. But sometimes there's this tug of war. Like a moral thing. Like maybe I shouldn't be doing this. What do you think?
  9. meeacaroline
    03-27-2012 12:47 PM
    meeacaroline
    I listened to United State of Pop 2011 and one of the very early ones. I thought it was honestly brilliant what he did.

I'm glad you enjoyed Nerdfighteria. I hope you stay or at least visit frequently.

I used to frequent the chatrooms. I can't recall if I mentioned this to you or someone else recently so excuse me if I'm repeating myself. But yes, I was constantly in the chatrooms when I first joined, but as of late I've been having trouble focusing when I am in there so I get lost in the conversation and end up leaving. You can ask most of the regulars though, they'll all tell you that I used to be one.
  10. Sir_Ace
    03-27-2012 10:21 AM
    Sir_Ace
    Meea! Wonderful news. I just entered nerdfighteria and learned the wonderful meaning of DFTBA. Haha that was random. It reminded me of Big Bang Theory. Befriend me?